Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Biggest lie you've told so you could go toke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tropical Goo, Jul 14, 2011.

1. We've all been in a situation where we had to lie to go chong.
    Like a while back, I told my mom my best friends grandpa had just died and
    he wanted me to come hang out to keep his mind off of everything, so I picked him up, we got an 8th of Blue Dream and rolled 6 blunts and hotboxed a hotel staircase. :D Bad ass, btw, smoking out a hotel staircase. It was air-proof mwahahaha. People tried to get in and we had a bro outside the door saying GO TAKE THE ELEVATOR. Hahaha, long story short I lied, got high as fuck, went to a bomb ass hotel party, came home the next day hungover and said he kept me up all night talking about his grandpa and she let me sleep allll day. :smoke::hello:
    I wanna hear YOUR biggest lie to toke!

2. I want a divorce.

3. ahahahha

I used to always tell my parents I was going skateboarding. Wasn't a huge lie though, since we were skating. But once we skated to where we were going we would just smoke and slowly back :p.

4. I faked the moon landing for half a bowl

5. I'm goin to school... Ha ha just kiddin

6. i'm sure alot of people just say "im going out for a cig". well. you areeee smoking so it isnt that big aha

7. Bye mom im going to get stoned

8. #8 th3_chr0nic, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2011
    3.5 / 6 = .583 :cool:

9. As sarcastic as that was, I did that so many times hahahahaha.
    1. "I'm leaving mom."
    2. "Where are you going? You're gonna behave right?"
    3. "Oh no mom, I'm gonna smoke 5 blunts with bros and then go rob a store.. Psh *sarcasm*"
    4. "Hahahaha oh I trust you, have fun!"
    5.:smoke:

10. Told my mom I was going to play pool at the local hall with my friends. Which I did... after smoking like 15 joints.

11. and how is this a lie?

12. We smoke loose blunts haha. That sounds about right, we put about half a gram in each.

13. He was actually going to do his homework.

14. There's a person drowning and I have to go save them.

15. Yeah that division didn't look right seeing as you'd get seven half grammers out of an eighth. Carry on. They still kind of skimp though.

Haha damn I fucked up....

16. im going for a job interview. hahaha. worked lol

17. I have to go see a man about a dog is what I say when I'm going to pick up.
    Smoking is usually, "Going to Bob's house." which isn't a complete lie. I usually go to Bob's house when I say that, but we sit in the gazebo and get fucked instead of what my parents think is happening.

18. I dont have to lie, theres really no point. Its alot easier just to tell em straight up, then come home right fucking silly stoned and try to convince them youre sober.

19. I faked being The zodiac killer

20. Why lie, you just need to give people the truth and have like 5 safety barriers up for any questions.