Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Biggest joint possible with RAW 1 1/4 sized paper?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bannanamannn, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Im getting papers tomorrow from a new headshop that just opened & to this day ive never smoked a j. Whats the biggest joint possible i can get with a normal sized RAW paper? .5g joint ? 1g. Joint? Thanks! Im getting a roller too but planning on practicing with my hands

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I doubt you'd want to put in more than .5 in a 1 and 1/4. It would probably start to get really tight and hard to pull but I mean there's a lot of rolling wizards out there that can make things work. I'd just roll whatever looks right and if you need to roll another roll another. Better than having a big joint that won't smoke right.

3. I smoked one with 1.5 g and some hash in a smoking king size paper. That thing made my finger look like a match. I wish I had rolled that one.
    You should be able to fit 0,5 and even if possible more would be quite unnecessary

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Turned out to be king sized. Packed around a gram total in there ane smokee it. Currently baked. It was big and i liked it much more than any glass ive smoked before. Feels like my first time [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1