Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

biggest dump you've ever taken?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hegawn, Sep 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well lets see it you pussy's.

[​IMG]

2. geeeeeeeeeeezus. THATS 2.8 KURICS! (5 lbs) lol

3. lol thats just a little thing compared to my logs

4. fucking weirdo gtfo

5. biggest dump i took was back last march hand pulled a hemmorroid and have had the hemmorroid since. Really bad itching and discomfort all summer and fianlly took a look last week and discovered a hemmorroid. Anyone know how to cure a hemmorrhoid?

6. fuck off martin, grow up

7. Why is this in apprentice tokers, Hell why is this anywhere COME ON!! man that's disguisting :laughing:

8. did you seriously have to post a picture of it?

9. When I was in Basic training I didn't shit for the first three weeks. It is common from all the stress cause it happened to lots of the guys. Yes, we discussed it. That shit was a beast. But the week I got to tech school there was a shit in the office toilet that had to be 14" or better. It bridged over the hole from front to back so it had to be cut to flush it! I will never forget it!

10. No. Let's not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.