Biggest Dick Move You've Made...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cfitch, Aug 13, 2011.

1. they use chalk boards at my college :smoking:

2. egging... not just cars.. but pedestrians. bus stops were the best.. now i feel like too much of an asshole to do that shit.. but i was a dick sometimes in high school.

once me n my buddies got 3 eggs inside of a limo that was full of kids going to a highschool dance. they had the window down and we were driving along side them... so... yeah.. :wave:
    thats not the most dick egging scenario.. but that was one that stood out.

3. #43 Sunny Jim, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011
    When I was 15 I 'borrowed' my sister's car to go out drinking and I made it back to my mom's house alright (despite being shitfaced) and I would have gotten away with it if I hadn't driven her car through the garage door.

I once ripped the door of my friend's cabin off of it's hinges. I was hammered (predictably) and I went to open the door and I guess I yanked on it too hard ("yanked on it" heheheheh. Shut up, Beavis.) and the door came right off the frame. A dick move to be sure but the way I see it the door was shoddily constructed and these things happen.

Oh yes and I once knocked my (then) 14 year old cousin's imitation Roor off a third floor hotel balcony. It was a long way down...I threw ten bucks at the kid and told him to get a plastic bong that wouldn't shatter after being dropped off a balcony and I walked away. In hindsight a plastic bong would probably also break.

4. Now I could see how someone could piss on a wall but taking a shit? i dont see how or why haha

5. Why exactly did he admit to that? Was he really that stupid?

6. #46 Oblivion420, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well John also snuck out the same night I did with a different kid named Mike. So he actually believed he did it.

I wasn't sure how to put that in the story so I left it out. But that kid always used to mess with me, so I look at it as I was his karma :D

7. Not really much of a dick, but I like to play a game at the bar called cock block a random douche.

Rules are simple, your friends pick out someone they perceive to be a douche. Then you run in, steal their girl (extra points for style of course), and return to watch them creep in the corner trying to find another victim of their douchebaggery.

Actually picking up the female is optional, yet recommended, and extra points for returning to cock block the same guy more then once. It's good for a few laughs and is strikingly easy. Highly recommended game for drunkenness.

8. In high school I had a connect for adderall and after I'd use it, I'd fill up the capsules with sugar and sell em $10 a pop to these girls who 'needed energy for the SATs'
    They'd call me after and tell me "omg these are great I'm focusing so much!"
    Made $150 in a day one time and bought myself some kush. I was such a dick

9. This deff isn't my biggest dick move by far but it makes me lol. So I had been dating this chick in hs for over a year. My ex calls me asking if she could come chill ( she broke up with me and was fine as fuck) so I say yea come on over. We chill for a while smoke a blunt and a jay. She then goes I miss us and asked if she could give me head of course I said fuck yea. So then my phone starts ringing and it my gf so SHE answers my phone and goes he's busy I'm giving him head and hangs up!! I was in so much shit but sooo worth it lol.

10. Probably when I was 12-13 got all my buddies to piss all over my mamas friends car oh and I pissed on a dudes door knob and poured mushy paintballs all over the porch and punched the door ran watched laughed the dude was mad HA

11. #51 Deleted member 180229, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
    I stole one of my best friends bitch in highschool. Then she moved to another town a few months later and he still hated me for a good week. THAT was pretty dick.

12. I don't pull dick moves... I'm not a douche bag.

13. well... yea ?

14. Holy fuck, GIVE center right? when did you go? I went 3 years ago, I usto goto Central Gwinnett, not now:) Whats up man I proly know you

15. My ex girlfriend dumped me while she was on vacation with a church cult so I went over to her parents/grandparents house and began to tell them in great detail everything I had ever done to their daughter/grandaughter/niece.

A week later I discovered she had began stripping at a local strip club so I told her dad in person. HAHAHAHAHAHAH..bitch.

16. for Christmas one year me and my bro got power rangers...the ninja kind. he got the white and i got the red...we opened them both at the same time and i snatched it from him and made him trade me...even though i had asked for the red one prior...i feel bad i did this now, instead of cherishing the moment. those days were the best ive had.

17. #57 AntonROUGH, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

Wont let me post without quoting, but ive done a lot of dick moves before. One time i was hanging with my best friend and this other kid who we didnt really care for. He was always mad grimey with bud and money.. A straight mooch.
    So we were sitting at a picnic table and i told him that we were going to take him in the woods and kill him, because his sisters a whore. And we said this kid matt who was older was in the woods waiting for us to bring him out there. Kid was tweakin balls, i said "man i know its not your fault but we have to do this" and he replies with "just kill my sister then!!!"

At that point we were crying laughing and had to tell him we were just bustin on him. Fucked up thing is we were like 13.

Another dick move was a few years ago i was buying a qp of some dank from this kid ive never met before.. Dumb i know. I give him the cash and the kid goes into this apartment building. He musta sneaked out the back because he was gonnee.
    Well i come to find out that hes strung out on OC's and a snitch. I was trying to find this kid for mad long but i guess so was about 5 other kids he burned so the kid was ghost.
    But his younger brother goes to my school at the time and hes a little punk bitch. I saw him at the skatepark and just sucker punched him "yeah i know, i was young leave me alone" and proceeded to stomp him out. Dont feel bad tho cause this kid beat up a mentally challenged kid like a week before.

Needless to say but it was a loose loose.. I got burned for like 1200$ and caught an A&B. -.-

18. I took a shit on my friends front porch one time, he came out in the morning to go to school and stepped in it. I lol'd.

19. #59 bestofbuddha, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2011
    in my old junior high school you get the same teachers and class for 7th and 8th grade! well for 8th grade we got a new math teacher cuz the other retired. she was a total bitch and didn't even know how to teach! so one day in class one of my friends steals her only marker and i take it and she's trying to figure out where it's at, so i put it in my pants and start rubbing it against my balls!! i roll it across the floor to her desk and she finds it and picks it up, then my friend says" how does it smell? i think i see hair on it!" i swear that was a good fucking laugh that day!!

20. i sold the same kid oregano 2 times and i made 40 bucks haha no he doesnt talk to me but i thought it was funny and so do all the kids i tell