BIGGEST BUZZ KILLER: your story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kikkoman, Aug 1, 2008.

1. my story is boring, but whatever. i blazed with my friend, we had nothing to do so we went to this playground next to his house. he just sat at the fucking swing and didnt do anything. i was down to go somewhere. he was not. my high just disappeared after like 30 minutes. i was REALLY high, then 30 minutes later i was completely sober. annoying as fuck

2. I was pretty baked when my friend was dumb and decided to inhale some dustoff even though I told her that it was dangerous. She soon passed out, hit her head on the wall, and started convulsing and puking all over herself. Thought she was dead.

That was pretty sobering!

3. Wow I'd Freak The Fuck Out :eek:

4. playing pong at a party in my sister's dorm..
    my older brother walked in.

he didnt know i was there/drinking. he thought i never drank. it was def buzzkill.

5. Same. Having those handcuffs slapped on is enough to be a buzzkill for the next week.

6. Someone died on me. Total buzzkill.

7. This sounds completely fucking sad, but, one of the worst buzz killers for me when I'm completely stoned, and on the couch watching Spongebob, is having to get up and do something for someone, or get the phone. Fuck, lol. I am a lazy stoner.

8. it gives me a bad buzz when people over exaggerate their high. there was this one guy that felt the need to let me know how high he was like 15 times in an hour

9. There was this one time we were letting a girl hit our bong in a park. She couldn't light it because it was her 2nd time so we're sitting on a bench, I'm in the middle, she's on my left with the bong and he's on my right with a lighter. He proceeds to light the bong, and while he's lighting it, he's also lighting her hair. Now I was too high and just proceeded to laugh my fucking ass off because her hair is on fire, she doesn't know and he has a completely straight face on.

I was laughing for maybe 30 seconds before he stops and she asks what's up. I try my best to stifle my laughter and I proceed to tell him that he's lighting her hair on fire and he just looks at me and in the calmest voice he's just like "I know" and she's like wtf and looked at her hair which was now 2 inches shorter on one side.

It was a buzzkill for her, it made me laugh my ass of though :p

10. hahahaha "I know"

11. The biggest buzzkill for me is having my housemate's brother come try to hang out with us when we're smoking. He hates smoking and doesn't like to be around it often so I'm beginning to think he likes to ruin our buzz on purpose! :smoke:

12. i was at a party yesterday and my friend ran up to me unexpectedly and was like AAAAAAAAAA!!...i got soooooo fuckin scared....like i was not expecting that....gave me a panic attack...and then some drunk bitch kept cock blockin me from makin out wit my boyfriend....stupid hoe, tellin me: " i need some penis yo, i need some penis"..i was just like wtf, fuck off.....( drunk people are annoyin wen ur tryin to enjoy a high):mad:

13. Yeah it's usually when people do something like spill a drink or something.

Big buzzkill for me is when my roommates girlfriend says to him, while we're both sitting there baked, saying how smoking is bad for you and he should stop because it make's him stupid.

I would choke her out if she wasn't hot.

14. #54 l4m3.u53rn4me, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
    i smoked after school and went home still pretty high. normally nobody's there so it's not a problem, but this time my mom was. i would've just gone on a walk but her car was in the garage and after opening the garage i couldn't just leave, you know? so i go inside a little worried but not too bad because i'd forgotten that i looked baked. my mom told me my eyes looked a little red, so i said it was probably just from makeup. then she's like 'they're really red come here' so i go over to her (just a few feet) and she gives me one of those sniff hugs and tells me my hair smells kinda like smoke, and that my eyes are really red and i should go look. so i went upstairs and looked and tried to freshen up a little without it being obvious that i was trying to hide something and went back down where she asked me what the deal was. i stuck with the makeup excuse and then she left and i hid all my shit. long and nothing really exciting haha but it sucked so bad, especially since her brother is/was addicted to harder drugs so she's really awkward about things anything related to drugs. the whole next week i felt super guilty when i smoked which also sucked

15. You didn't hear me you fuck?

16. having to watch people when there drunk and make sure they dont puke some where ,where it matters and make sure they dont hurt them selfs

17. my biggest buzzkill was gettin caught in school after smokin at lunch. I ran from my principal n the police until i slipped on ice, it was the scariest shit in my life.

18. rear ending someone....
    luckily there was very little damage but having weed on you and talking to cops still kinda high is scary...

19. #59 rodgerthat, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
    Biggest buzzkills ever for me would have to be the time my buddy broke my bubbler while I was upstairs letting a couple girls in. I came down to see him all blasted trying to piece it back together....:( And the other time would have to be when his girlfriend decided to show up banging on my door unannouced looking for him while we were blazed... It really freaks me out when someone bangs on my door if I'm not expecting them. Also one other would have to be when I came home one night coming off my high and found out that my grandmother had passed away. That was prolly the worst thing I was so pissed at myself for being stoned.

20. man i can't imagine seeing a nice glass piece brake... that must be worst buzzkill