Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

biggest bowl you've ever packed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by seedleSs dealer, Jan 9, 2003.

1. i fed my cow weed once...then boiled it..and had weedmilk..man was i stoned.

2. rofl rofl rofl

3. thatd be cool as hell..to make a dugout out of a brick...neat

4. hell..just drill a hole in it and smoke through that...like a bat or somethin...im gonna do that one day.

5. Wait a minute.....YOU BOILED THE COW??!!? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

6. sure did..lmao.

7. well, I'm an ol' fart, and with the cost of good green bud, the idea is to smoke the least amount of bud for the effect.

I am intrigued with the vaporizers ... Any input on that? I have not had the opportunity to check that one out yet.

As far as the largest bowl, or whatever.... At parties we roll cigarette size hooters, which is more than sufficient, except a lot of thc is wasted on the air!

I am, however, looking foreword to trying the vaporizer. I did try hot knifing, though!

Flyboy

Attached Files:

8. vaporizers are quite nice..its a different high..but they are still good.

9. At the end of this summer before my peoples and I seperated to our different ways of life (one's out in iowa, another in syria and college for me) we decided to pack my friends massive "party" bowl to the brim and more...

Approx amount of jack herer used: 2-2.5 grams
    Number of hits taken from a single bowl: 31
    Ensuing trip to the outer reaches of space and beyond: priceless

Jack Herer, it's anywhere you wanna be!

10. I have a certain bowl we use we when buy more an oz or more...

its a custom blown bowl that holds 3.5 grams(an eigth).

and no, i havent smoked all of it to myself.....

yet!

11. i dont really do it anymore, but i would stuff like 2 grams into a normal sized bowl by crushing it down, then poke a hole through the middle with a paperclip, and it would burn super slow and even and get you so so high

12. I stuffed an eigth nug into my first bong's bowl, but it didn't hit right, so I had to take a bit out (the shit was buldging out the top... looked like a little green mountain)...

My most recent bubbler Madison (RIP) had a bowl SOOOO huge. I told everyone who smoked outta it that if they could cash the whole bowl in 1 hit, I'd give 'em $50 on the spot. Many have tried - NONE have succeeded :D

13. the fattest bowl i ever packed was a 1.5 grams.....not much compared to some others, but w/e.

14. i packed a bowl that was like 7 grams and it was custom blown glass HUGE spoon like 10 lbs got hard to hold after like 5 hits

15. RIP Madison...

I was about to say I would be up to the challenge!

16. my friend has a pipe that looks like a normal spoon only its about the size of a loaf of bread its really big i think he said it fits an 8th in the bowl. he had it packed with dro. hmm ive had some pipes that had would pack bigger than a gram but thats pretty much it i want to get one that would fit an 8th that would be cool to have i wouldnt use it all the time or anything tho

17. the biggest bowl recently i remember was last friday night, it was a acrylic bong and my friend took a french horn mouht peice for the bowl, cause its bigger then what the bong came with, and it was like 1/2 inch taller then when the metal ends? make sense haha

18. Yeah, poor Madison... That's OK though. Ima get another one next time I go to NYC. They had 'em for $40 at Village Cigars. Wasn't the nicest or thickest piece, but it was big, and it hit like a beast.

The only reason I had the offer was because I knew it would be physically impossible. No human alive could do it, lol. At the MOST, someone MIGHT be able to cash half of it...

19. probably out of a tinny that i made. i shpaed the bowl witha film canister so it was pretty huge. probably like 2 or 2.5 grams in there. nothin to ridiculous though.