Biggest bowl/hit you have ever taken

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AllNaturalDude, Dec 24, 2012.

1. I had a .8 bowl, I finished the whole thing like a bauss, but still caughed like crazy

2. I shared a fat, 2 G gravity bowl with my roommate and cleared it between each of us taking a hit. Pretty large.

3. I smoked a 1g cone and cleared the bong. That was fuckin intense, but the best ive seen was my friend. Kinda hard to explain but ill try, he had a cone piece about a cm in diameter, which he packed to the top then he packed this metal pipe piece that was 3cm long and about 1cm in diameter and stood that upside down on the cone piece in the bong then lit it through the little mouth hole. Haha when he was half way through he pulled the pipe off carefully and this cherry wouldve stood at least 2cms high. Haha and he managed to rip it and clear the chamber.

4. Iv ripped all most a gram out of my tube once . I showed my buddy's I could clear my bong in one hit . Its a stone galss works shower head tube so you get an idea of how big she is .an way my buddy goes hey I'll pack you one an see if you can clear it I was like bring it . So I start smoking a cig not paying attention to how much he pack he's like OK I'm done .so I go to pull an as I'm pulling im like wow this this packed like crazy but I man up an clever it all . It was intence I graveyard all most The whole bong I was burping smoke for like 45 min .I'll tell thoe oh godI was baked I had such a head rush .

5. I could smoke infinitely from my mini bong, but it had a makeshift slide so I couldn't pack big bowls.

6. #6 FullBowlFriday, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2012
    I kill bowls in one hit, havent bothered weighing it

Heres proof,
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPvmsUCBYPc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Itd be cool if everyone else posted proof aswell

7. I'd say probably a .7 or so. I love fat snaps, but there's eventually a point where I don't like coughing up a lung for 45 minutes and feeling like my lungs are going to melt. So I usually max out at .7.