Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Biggest blunt ever...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Jun 23, 2004.

1. I've smoked a Goddy before out of a garsh with almost half an ounce. Another time we rolled an "Oowop squared." We call a blunt rolled out of two blunt papers an Oowop, which is almost twice the length of a normal blunt. Thus an Oowop squared was yes, a blunt rolled out of 4 blunts...
    It was 16" long and took us well over an hour to smoke.

2. stuffed a garcia vega

3. usually when i smoke blunts i use a gram or so and use a flavored blunt wrap, when i wake and bake, ill champ a black and mild and fill it with weed, but when im with 4-5 people ill get a garcia vega presidente and use close to 1/3 oz. i love me......

4. because I love myself?....... this world will never understand.......... :(