Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BigCizeys Germany Pick ups Frequently updated

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TECH N9NE, Sep 23, 2010.

1. I actually have a Black Leaf bong.

Percolator Bong Ice - 'Black Leaf' blue with grip holes - English - Grasscity.com

For the price, it's fucking awesome. It's thick and about 2 ft tall. A big fat bowl that's perfect for parties. It has a carb hole under the 3 grip holes, but there is a rubber plug that fits in it. So you can choose if you want to smoke by pull stem or carb.

2. cool man thanks for the info :D

3. got that right... i bought a new bong like 8 or 9 days ago and it broke on the same day cuz i was fucking baked and as i got up i accidently hit my bong with my elbow :(

4. just some left over pics i forgot to upload:D plz comment

Attached Files:

5. Gotta love the wings :D

Oh and that Mezzo Mix drink is the best soda drink EVERRRRRRRR

Attached Files:

6. Got nothing 2 smoke for the next 2 weeks :(

7. Looks stellar bro!
    I had some K2 a few weeks ago that was really good, I like that stuff.

8. yeah it was real nice... 2bad my dealer dont know the names of his product :(

9. Yea that's always a bitch when you're buying mystery buds..
    I grow my own but love the excitement that comes with buying some herb..
    I never know what I'll get.

10. Yeah thats true man it is kinda exciting, damn i wish i could grow my own, im just 2 clueless haha :D

11. All it takes is some reading and a little bit of trial and error..
    Hey bro go chime in on my thread real quick I took some zoom pics best I could, photography isn't at all my strong point.

12. #52 TECH N9NE, Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2010
    Previous buds but larger pics
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Like i said im on a T-Break for a few but will update as soon as i get money haha :D

13. Just made a new pick up (5 grams of no name dank for 50 euros) Will upload pics soon !!! im FUCKING baked :smoke:

14. Uploading my pics !!! + a firecracker i made !!!

15. Looking towards seeing them :smoke:

Seepage EP 14 days away!! :hello: :hello: :hello:

16. 5 grams of No Name Dank... and i made 4 fire crackers with the weed that was left after i smoked most of it :p Feedback aswell as +reps are very appreciated :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Can't Wait for Seepage EP :D hehe we should have a stoned listening sesh when it comes out haha :p
    Check out me pics !

18. sehr lecker wie immer:D
    bei mir is immer noch kein ende meiner durststrecke in sicht:mad:

19. Danke bruda... ey is ja echt scheisse man ! musste mal nach köln kommen :p

20. wär ich 3,5 stunden mitm auto unterwegs dann wär ich in köln:wave::smoke: