Bigassbootyfishbitch

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by KankerGroteJonkoVis, Jun 25, 2018.

1. So im going to setup my first weed setup and was thinking of using the Migro 100 Lamp (Migro 100). What attracts me to the lamp is the high par output and the low watt usage i cant find another light like this unless i spend 100's/1000's at one go so when the time is right i will be able to just buy another migro 100 and that way build my way up.

So this brings me to my next question what type of growing tents are recommandabele? It seems as there is something for everybody when looking at the price rate. I was personaly thinking of buying one of these. But i have no idea what to look for in a good quality tent. All i know is i dont want to spend to much on it considering i dont know to what point a more costly tent will improve my grow. ;)

secret jardin dark street 60
    Secret Jardin DS 60 » Kweektent 60x60x150 »
    Mars Hydro Grow Tent 39''X39''X70'' 100 x 100 x 180cm Mylar Hydroponic Growing Tent with Observation Window, Removable Floor Tray for Indoor Plant Growing for sale,buy Mars Hydro Grow Tent 39''X39''X70'' 100 x 100 x 180cm Mylar Hydroponic Growing Ten - Mars Hydro