Big Sur Holy Weed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by contessa, Nov 6, 2007.

1. I was wondering if anyone on the board knows anything about Big Sur Holy Weed or where I can buy some seeds? I've looked all over and I cant find much info on it.

2. From what I've read about that strain you arent going to find seeds of Big Sur from anyone other than a monk.

3. Yeah Big Sur Holy Weed is clone only. Great bud if you can find it. Central Coast huh? Been to Nepenthe(spelling)?

4. I recently noticed a cross that said "originally Big Sur Holy Weed"-- seems it was a cross with God Bud, but I don't know who did it. I'll try and track it down.

5. Thanks for the help, I didnt think anyone else had ever even heard of Big Sur Holy weed. My dad is an old big sur dude and he is always telling me about how great his holy weed was so now Im trying to find some.

6. I think it may be an ingredient of SAGE.

7. That's my friends Family's resteraunt, got to eat there for free a couple times... Bomb ass food.

As for Big Sur Holy Weed... i live right next to Big Sur and never heard of it before :/

8. Nice dude, your friends family owns that joint huh? Ambrosia burgers with a basket of fries man. They always make really strong drinks there too. Pricey but it is Big Sur. If you can get your hands on that Big Sur HW, it is some really nice dank. Lots of good bud coming from that area.

9. whats even better then the food is the view

10. never heard of the strain, but Big Sur is a beautiful part of ca, great camping

11. oh yeah!

S.A.G.E. is a cross afgahni & big sur holy killer smoke!

12. i went to a campground at big sur once, and hiked up the creek to a swimming hole i was told about. there were some stoners sitting on top of a big rock taking solar hits from a pipe and diving into the water. it was the coolest thing ever.

and i didn't smoke back then. i think it may have been one of the things leading up to me wanting to though..

13. any Gordites out there????i used to hand up in big sur alot back in the 80's had alot of friends in Gorda they had the best herb it was called Big Sur Kind Bud im think what u guys are calling holy weed it was grown by a family havent seen it in years ERIC OR MOON BURN RB!

14. You Seem to have Great Tasteand Posslble enlightend one!

I found a site that offers BIG SUR, I do not know the Reliabity and Security but Its worth looking in to.: cannabis seeds Site map cannabis mj seeds. Buy cannabis seeds for cheap. Each day cannabis seeds SALE. Learn details about new cannabis seeds and strains
    HAVE FUN, BE SAFE and GROW ENLIGHTMENT!! PEACE

15. contessa I also am searching for BSH... i live in the area now and to all you old boardmembers i would appreciate if anybody knows of lore about BSH. I have been researching this, to see if it is a xstrain, but many times it pops up as a stable strain pre-70. INFO?!?

thanks fellow ents!@/r/

Origins of the Species | Cannabis Culture Magazine

16. that was a fun read. thanks!

17. some people believe that strain is so good because the monks used to meditate with it when they grew it.

18. had some in the 70's. dark green came on strong then very uplifting. i still live 20 miles from big sur but havent seen any original holy since the 80's. only way to get it now is with S.A.G.E. if u have the original u are very lucky:)

19. Big Sur Holy Bud is very real and very much around the central coast vicinity as of this year. I have heard it called Chamba. Ask around for Chamba try. It's made it's way up to Santa Cruz anyway

good luck

20. I came across this discussion and thought I might chime in. I know it's old but what the hell.
    BSHW was real, WAS. Whatever strain is now called BSHW is just down the line stuff. From 73-79 I was at the Harvest Parties in Big Sur, and know about the scene. We had some great times in the 70's in this area and believe me, BSHW was a legend to many even then. All I can say is sorry you all missed that. Enjoy what you have now, but nothing compares to the old times back then, not talking about the strains, just the times!!! Never get it back