big soggy vaginal lips

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Addictiveness, Dec 22, 2008.

1. so yesterday i was shoppin the net for a bong cuz i've never smoked out of one before (i know sad but mostly we roll down here or use coke cans) and i decided to go look at some roors. Well as i was searchin through i kept track of price and most were in the 150-250 range and i was like well okay not too expensive then one of em jumped to 2500 and im like omfg. this bitch was fuckin diamond studded and had fuckin gold on it. seriously i could go buy a pound of some dank ass shit for that much. the only people i see buyin that shit is snooop or fuckin cat williams. well after that i came across one i liked it was the ice terminator or some shit like that anyways its like 444 dollars and i was wonderin if it would be good or if there are any other suggestions ya'll have?

ps the title sure got your attention lolz

2. Ugh fake title.

3. Fake titles suck. As does this thread.

4. Fake title... not cool...

5. nobody here has a sense of humor damn half of ya'll are sadistic, narcissitic , peverted ass holes. u know what fuck all the people without humor at the city

6. i was hoping for a story about big soggy vaginal lips... but i guess thatll have to do. 444? on the dot? wow.. well the only way we can tell you if its a good deal is if we get some pics. and while your at it i wouldnt mind seeing that diamond studded gold plated bong XD

7. 1. Wrong section.

2. Misleading titles should at least lead towards interesting threads.

3. You didn't link us to the bong in question - how the hell are we supposed to know if it's a good deal?

4. KATT Williams - Not CAT Williams, he is a black comedian not a feline.

8. alright well the first pic is of the one i want and the second is of the 2500 dollar bong

terminator_s.jpg

roor_royalty_t1.jpg

9. How about some big, soggy HORSE LIPS! RAWR! HERE I AM!

But that does look interesting. Are you sure it's worth that?

I mean, a bong is a bong, and a cheaper one will do the same. However, if you have the cash, then by all means, treat yourself. :smoking:

10. Hahah ^^^ omg your sig is hilarious..

11. Why thank you! I thought it captured my persona quite accurately.

It only makes sense if you've seen the "post a drawing of how you sit on GC" or whatever - that thread. I think you probably have. :)

12. Yeah your lips covered in orville redenbacher popcorn grease, how could I forget :)

13. And /thread...OP = banned.

Hil-a-freaking-larious

14. [​IMG]

15. i wouldn't spend 2500 on a bong even if i won the lottery!!!

16. #17 michmiracle61, Dec 23, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2008
    [QUOTE="Addictiveness"]nobody here has a sense of humor damn half of ya'll are sadistic, narcissitic , peverted ass holes. u know what fuck all the people without humor at the city[/QUOTE]

really??

[IMG]http://s460.photobucket.com/albums/qq324/cupcakez_69/?action=view&current=wtf5.jpg

17. haha i pictured big soggy vaginal lips in my head and it made me laugh

...then cry.

18. I almost died laughing.

19. Ahahahaha +rep

You win the internets