Big problem with one of my plants :

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jamesonc, Aug 5, 2012.

1. i hate leaf blight

2. Clodhopper, it doesn't look like anything I searched on google. Anyways, I just went out and it's not looking like it's gonna come back at all so I just yanked her out. RIP girl. Down to two plants lol.

3. did you look at the pics in that link i provided? There are a bunch of pics of dead plants that look a lot like yours. There are several differnt kinds of blyte and they present differently, but the effect is all the same: leaves begin to yellow. Yellowing increases and accelerates. Wilting occurs and then death. Its about a 3 week process and it spreads like wildfire. It one plant gets it, theyll all get it and all will die.

That sure sounds like James' situation.

4. [quote name='"jamesonc"']`You're right dude, I can't afford to get that shit but I do have some copper sulfate I'm gonna spray on them. My other two look like this right now: https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=874&pictureid=149483[/quote]

You ever give consideration to bugs?? That last pic looks like bug bites. ????

5. #26 VooDoom, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    I can tell you they are not getting enough direct light in their current location due to the background foliage alone. You need to be supplementing with some fluros at least. Or get a sunnier spot.

Ever heard of LST? Works better than damaging your plants IMO. When you"top" you stunt the plant to eventually gain 2 tops. When you LST you gain 2 tops per internode without shock.

Seems obvious to me which method is superior.

Good Luck!

VOO

6. [quote name='"VooDoom"']I can tell you they are not getting enough direct light in their current location due to the background foliage alone. You need to be supplementing with some fluros at least. Or get a sunnier spot.

Ever heard of LST? Works better than damaging your plants IMO. When you"top" you stunt the plant to eventually gain 2 tops. When you LST you gain 2 tops per internode without shock.

Seems obvious to me which method is superior.

Good Luck!

VOO[/quote]

The 2 tops of a each internode being sliver dollar sized compared to 2 arm sized colas when topped. Worth the week lost IMO. Top almost ever plant I run. ALMOST! :)

7. imgur: the simple image sharer
    imgur: the simple image sharer
    The other two are doing pretty decent, minus the size of the little one. Slugs got it around may pretty hard, I'm surprised it's come back this well even. But yeah LilJ86, I noticed some bugs the two plants. I don't have a lot of money to spend, so what could be a really cheap thing for me to do?