Big mistake!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by toke_tons, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Hello everyone id just like to share my growing experience this year...
    Started out with 4 plants only 1 survived. That plant eventually died and I thoguht everything was lost until about a 2 weeks later when 2 of my friends came over. 1 friend gave me 2 headies seeds and the other gave me about 150 shwag seeds. I germinated a bunch ended up with 15 then i narrowed it down to 11. I had kept them on my deck and my parents never seemed to notice what they were because they were only about 3 weeks in.

Last night I went out to dinner with my family and upon returning i was too tired to check my plants. I went to bed and upon waking up all 11 were missing. They were all in red solo cups and 1 was in a bigger pot so i cant imagine how someone would go about taking them.

Well needless to say im a little bummed but I learned alot to share with others
    1. Under no circumstances tell a soul. my 2 best friends may have taken them or told someone about them!
    2. Your house and deck arent exactly private anyone can still access them with ease.
    3. Don't tell even your brother

2. Dam dude that sucks sorry bro. Unfortunately in this world we live in we don't have the luxury to trust people.

This bowls for your stolen babies. :bongin:

3. very unfortunate, & doubly so when talking about your Trees! lol i will smoke one for u as well ;)