Big investment. Help me get this right

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Grumbledore, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Today I fitted the scrog net and tent frame and started the training. New thermo hygrometer fitted too

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. #22 Grumbledore, Mar 15, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    Looking crazy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Seen flowers on there for 4 days or so now

Buying a bigger intake tomorrow and dehumidifier to get everything in check

Trimming all the underneath tomorrow too and could do with some advice on what to remove up top if anyone has some insight on keeping a big scrog tidy but also getting the most from it

• Like Like x 1
  3. awesome job

4. Wheres the advice people? lot of money going in to this and no one wants to chip in with ideas?

ive done loads of grows. none perfect. this wants to be perfect. i'm sure people have tips and tricks for maintaining a perfect scrog. Defoliating? Removing branches? Spacing? Airflow? Light distance? I'm open to suggestions

• Like Like x 1
  5. Brother with the looks of what you got going, I don't think I can help you any. In hydro with certain strains I have grown, maybe...

6. Appreciate u looking in anyway mate. Place is dead for people doing journals

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Took a plant out that had male bits on it and put it in another tent

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Oh shit my Crystal Gelato turned out so good. Proper creamy to taste. The venom OG matured too quick and never grew big but still good too. I’ll show some pics when I do the final trim and weigh up tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  9. What kinda help do you need? Looks like you have your shit in dialed pretty well bro! Do you use an exhaust fan? Hot as hell even with the cool tubes, I'll bet.

10. Orange is nice, but try some flash shots. I took these flash shots just before lights on a couple days ago.
    DSCN8326.JPG DSCN8324.JPG DSCN8330.JPG DSCN8326 (2).JPG

11. Man in like 10 weeks that entire room will be 25% THC. Walls and all! Haa! If there's a rug in there, you'll be able to smoke it! Haa

12. Again I ask, what do you need advise about? What are your questions?

13. I would maybe take off a few of the biggest fans that are shading lower bud sites. I pretty much tear everything out below the scrog and let the upper leaves feed the flowers. I try to make as straight a path to the tops as I can. Roots straight to tops. I don't see the reason to leave branches or leaves that won't produce much and only detract food from the tops. Power to the tops.
    Sorry to butt, in but I felt like sharing. I gave advise about the upper canopy too! Haa! DSCN8249.JPG DSCN8316.JPG

Attached Files: