Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Big hole in my spoon bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SainT, Apr 6, 2009.

1. I have a pretty big hole in my spoon bowl, is there anyway I can put something in the hole or use something else instead of a screen to cover it?
    :smoke:

2. A screen?

You can buy 'em, or just cut a circle from a coke can and poke holes it it. After a couple bowls the resin should keep the screen in place.

3. yea a screen is the only thing i can think of to cover up the big hole.

4. Screen is the only thing that comes to mind.. We used one on my friends bubbler and it stuck in place really nice after a few bowls, didn't hit like it used to though..

5. Sqlug Nug aka Plug Nug

6. get a gauze, or glass screen. its not like metal screen. its a lil glass chunk that fits in there but lets smoke through

7. I hope your not talking about the carb...

8. LOL!:smoke:

9. Do not use a can, they are made of Aluminum which increases your chances of Alzheimers.

10. or u can just buy a new glass bowl for 7 bucks at a smoke shop u cheap fuck haha

11. LOL :ey:

12. Find something glass, smash it, use a chunk.

13. pebble or your sink faucet screen. just reach up there and pull it out

14. You're an idiot.

15. well for all you people who suggested he get a screen of some sort...way to read his post..haha

Yeah dude headshops sell little glass things that look kinda like mini tripods that work good

16. stop bein a bum like me, next time u go for a pack of cigs or a pop or w/e just go and pay idk 50 cents and ull get a whole pack of screens, its probably the safest, cheapest, most efficient way to do it and it wont look stupid and ghetto like havin aluminum foil in it (which can be bad for u anyway

17. cut a hole in your window screen. or go to a hardware store and cut a display screen if you dont wanna wreck yours

18. Well maybe he doesnt plan on making it that far. You don't know his story maaaaaaan.

19. After smoking out of it a few times there should be enough resin on the bowl to hold everything in place... screens or pebbles work but I don't like the way they restrict the smoke.

20. thats what she said