Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Big hits

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by buddaluva, Apr 15, 2010.

1. no idea how many grams this is
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nmDQxD9n30]YouTube - i love you mary jane[/ame]

2. that was a fucking huuuuuge rip, but kinda seems like a waste of weed ripping shit like that.

3. That looks extremely uncomfortable. It's just not worth it, at least conserve and make more use the art of smoking a bong with as many hits as possible with what you have.

4. that aint shit. this is how its done

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae6tBCxC1QA"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

5. Me and my buddies when smoking with someone new, before you can use our Toro, must pop your 'virginity' by cashing a bowl packed to the brim just like that. It's a nice way of getting someone absolutely destroyed and welcoming them with a personal bowl :smoke:

6. the 2 gram hit is a waste and pointless. just load .5 hits see how much went into the water lol. for real i hate when ppl do dumb shit with bud.

7. That 2g rip was the shit lmao

8. a bigger hit means you get higher, its not wasting weed if its all smoked thru the bong.

9. man idk about yall but that last video was kinda weak........
    1. WASTE OF WEED
    2. he used a torch lighter, very wasteful
    3. he used a sifter to move the burning weed around and kind of push it through. lots of weed was wasted and pushed through into the water, you can see it sticking on the glass in the bong.
    4. the amount of smoke that came out when he exhauled was not thaaaaaaat fucking much. ...still a good amount but no where near what it should have been.

10. It's also not a real bong hit if you're poking all the un-cashed weed through with a stick....

11. #12 Man Plus Eyes, Apr 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2010
    that'd kill me, fuck that.

Wow, a lot of weed got wasted in that second video.

12. both of those hits were a fucking joke. 2 grams is an enormous hit if you can actually milk the thing and smoke the whole bowl, clear the chamber etc. But that did not occur to any degree the dude pulled through so much fucking greens, and didnt even pop the bowl nor clear the chamber. But amount of smoke exhaled is no way to judge the size of a toke either, more smoke exhaled usually just means they took it in the mouth and not all the way into the lungs. anyways, soft hits all around

13. soft hits? i doubt you can pull it harder than either of those 2 vids