Big dick club

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Ra1nMan, Jun 13, 2011.

1. hell yeah! 8 inches bro and proud

sign here to join and we can all relate i guess
    girl i fucked first semester this year was saying it was too big and kept telling me to go slower and to take my time cuz it hurt her haha its awesome but at the same time not so fun

my roomate was known in high school for having a really big dick and this fine chick he was hooking up with for a while was actually afraid of fucking him
    but it ended up happening and the rest is history

hell yeaaaa

2. I feel like I've already seen this thread 30x before.

3. i only did this to boost my self esteem but ha feels good to admit it on here when theres a bunch of hilarious threads about guys with baby dicks

4. Not to mention your overinflated ego and need to validate yourself via a medium that that requires no proof of your claim.

5. Sounds a little bit like "The Homo Club" instead. Either that or the "The Liars Club". ;-)

6. I'm the physically fit, nicest abs and the biggest dick here. Any girl want proof can see me on cam or something.

7. I has big dick

8. im already part of the homo liar club, which is actually not a bad club. they have sandwiches for every meeting which i think is pretty nice considering they dont have to go through the trouble to prepare any. the thing is sometimes they say their are sandwhiches and then there arent, those fuckin liars

9. Freaks of cock? Yeah, I work with them.

10. I can have any size I want...beat that! :p

11. #12 Ra1nMan, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
    and hahaha REALLY? what the fuck is the advantage of saying i got a big penis on a forum? your a loser. i did this for fun and its even more fun because i do have this so called big dick. and its great because ur baby carrot penis probably evokes a laugh from every female that is ugly enough to gander at it and erect it to a big boy sized 2 inches. congrats *****. have a good small penised day haha

There is no need for the name calling. Mat369

12. Lol thanks for the well wishes.

13. well i geuss im a part of this, at 7.5125 inches.

my wife is a mathematician she love to measure my dick.

14. lmfao

15. and i have an eleven inch penis....around

think about it

16. oh im thinking about something

17. Could really care less about the size of my dick... Not sure what that says about me, but it's true

18. lol something tells me you're going to get b& pretty fast... enjoy your stay, however quick it may be :smoke: