Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Big deal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Moonboihayes, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Hi, I'm new to the forums, but I've been opposing through posts for quite some time. I'm irelavently young, and I've been smoking for three years now. The only issue here is my career ahead of me. I plan on being an oncologist after med school. I'm in love with this career, and won't change my ways for weed. The big question is (will I be able to still smoke weed when I'm a doctor?)
    Now there's a couple catches to this question that I've thought of. The first thought in my mind was (maybe if I moved to a legal state it would be fine if I had a prescription) but then It came to me that weed is still illegal to the federal government.
    Secondly (if i owned my own practice maybe I wouldn't get tested) but I realized my internship will be coming up soon In a hospital.
    I'm really just looking for answer.

2. I know, I just need an answer.

3. Hmmm, well id take a break, but if your medically perscribed im pretty sure they couldn't hold that against you. Id talk to your own doctor about this because he cannot tell any one you smoke maijuana, like authorities, you smoke marijuana unless under legal investigation, which I'm pretty sure you're not if you're in med school. But man I couldn't live without bud its just a thing in my life I enjoy like basketball, I may take a break but it always comes back.

4. technically nobody is supposed to smoke weed... so I'm not really sure what difference it makes.