Big @$$ bug

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hubba, Jul 22, 2010.

1. so im just chillin on my computer right. in the corner of my eye i see something move onmy curtain. big ass bug like 1 inch and like not even a cm wide. like a centipede or something. shit sketched me out o bad. so i got get a flashlight to get a bete se cuz ya know. couldnt see it :smoking:. so i come back and the shit moved to my window sil. so i look at it. theirs a dead fly next to it . and im like "why the fuck are thier bugs in my room"

I DONT WANT U GUYS TO THINK MY HOUSE IS DIRTY IT CLEAN JUST YA KNOW SHIT HAPPENS

so go and get some toilet paper. kill it. least i thought i did.shit crawled out on my arm and like JSDAFK JSDGFHSDGHK AHH!!!! wip that off my hand. see it on the floor sqaush it.

2. Was a thread really necessary?

3. yea it was

4. yes it was , its was like a godzilla battle man. ahhh!!! whooshe! stomp. it always ends with a little stomp.
    :yay: i killed the beast! :yay:

5. hahahaha this thread is awesome

6. dude this one time in jamaica i was staying at my aunts house in kingston (im jamaican) and i remember going into her house and there was a huge ass exotic moth on the wall, it was as big as my face. im not joking. at first i thought it was like a little statue that they hung on the wall.

7. i remember this one time,

8. bugs are evil devils from underground

KILL THEM!

9. wow i honeslty think ive became legally retarded after reading that.

10. i'll say:rolleyes:

yea op, cool story bro

11. aw shit bredren me too..i was chillin in a couch at my grandmas and out of nowhere comes a centipede which scared the shit out me....chopped it with a machete. :devious:

bugs in jamaica don't play forreal

12. A real jamaican would have said cutlass ;)

13. A real Jamaican would have stuffed it in a pipe and smoked it.

14. *Okay, so I was wondering why some of you couldn't read it right and all the.. "what?" stuff so I just re-read my post, and I noticed a few errors, so I fixed them. here the updated version haha.*

So, I'm just chillin on my computer right. In the corner of my eye I see something move on my curtain. Big ass bug like 1 inch and like not even a cm wide. Like a centipede or something. Shit sketched me out so bad. So I go to get a flashlight to get a better look at it cuz ya know. Couldnt see it. So I come back and the shit moved to my window sil. So i look at it. theirs a dead fly next to it . and im like "why the fuck are thier bugs in my room"

I DONT WANT U GUYS TO THINK MY HOUSE IS DIRTY IT CLEAN JUST YA KNOW SHIT HAPPENS

so go and get some toilet paper. kill it. least i thought i did.shit crawled out on my arm and like JSDAFK JSDGFHSDGHK AHH!!!! wipe that off my hand. See it on the floor sqaush it.

15. sounds like the plot to some 1950's horror film hahahahahhahaha