Big Buddha Cheese 1st grow (flowering)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jhebburn, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Hey guys this is my first grow. I started germinating 5 BBC seeds in a propagation kit on the 28th August. All 5 germinated and were potted in air pots with coco on the 3rd September where they have been kept since.
    I started watering 200ml per plant a day moving up as the plant got bigger. I started adding nutes to the water after just 1 week of the vegetative stage as they were put in coco which has now nutrients. Today I have switched to 12/12. All plants are between 27cm and 32cm. I topped 1 of the plants 5 days ago and fimmed the other one at the same time.

Attached Files:

2. So I thought I would take a pic of all 5 plants today

Attached Files:

3. Those are fresh, keep up with what you've been doing, because whatever it is, it is the correct way. Good shit.

4. BBC is one of my all time favorites... nice strain choice bro.

5. Hey guys so after just a couple days flowering I'm beginning to see little white hairs on all 5 plants which means they're most likely female. Here is a picture of the plants today.

Attached Files:

6. Your plants look really healthy, nice! I like those pots too, have you noticed any benefits from em?

7. Hey well this is my first grow and I find it near on impossible to over water them and the way the roots grow is really clever
    [ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ojPbf3MkuC4[/ame]
    I recommend watching the video of how they work :)

8. I can't tell if it's worth the price difference compared to a grow bag. Maybe a comparison is in order. They are sweet tho

9. Well apparently they are better I read somewhere as you can reuse Airpots easier and the airpots are really easy to transplant however until I have tried the bags I'm not going to say wether they are better or not lol

10. #10 Jhebburn, Oct 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2012
    Hey guys will upload some pictures later but the pistils are really starting to show after just 3 days flowering the plants have also shot up and are starting to smell so i am trying out some ona gel. has anyone else ever started flowering at around a foot?

11. Here is a picture of the pistils, this is what it's like on all 5 plants after 3 days, before I was flowering there were none of these anywhere!

Attached Files:

12. Always nice to see pistols! I am using those airpots for the first time with my current grow...they make a lot of sense to me:)

13. Hey guys so today I had to invest in a mini dehumidifier as humidity was on average 65% and even reached 72 at one point! Just hoping this does the job as I don't want bud rot, my extraction system is fairly good and I have 2 fans moving the air around so hopefully it helps :)

14. Getting bigger and many of hairs on these now beauty's now!

Attached Files:

15. Your plant is looking really healthy. I'm not sure if its too late to super crop the cola or tie it down to allow better light for the bottom bud sites, If so I think that would increase your yield in my opinion.

16. Hey guys starting to see the buds forming more now, switched to 12/12 on the 3rd of October and have been feeding full strength blooming nutes with extras such as head masta, wilt gaurd and regen a root. Just upped the watering from 1/2 a litre a day to 750ml each per day as the were starting to droop when I cam back the next day. Having a couple of leaves turn yellow on the bottom however hasn't spread over the past few days so keeping my eyes on that. Other than that all going great and have learnt a lot so far! Will upload more photos when something changes or gets bigger :D

Attached Files:

17. [quote name='"GDungeon"']Your plant is looking really healthy. I'm not sure if its too late to super crop the cola or tie it down to allow better light for the bottom bud sites, If so I think that would increase your yield in my opinion.[/quote]

It probably would and I've looked in to lst but at the moment I'm thinking I will do it on the next grow

18. Hey guys sorry about the long silence, I had to cut early which was a shame but yielded 3 oz from all plants and so far so good :)

Attached Files: