Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Big Bud n Sour OGoo?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by FoRsAkEn StOnEr, May 28, 2011.

1. anyone ever heard of these, they claim to be from a Michigan dispensary.

I don't know which is which but I think the first chunk is sour ogoo n the other one is big bud.

Attached Files:

2. #3 FoRsAkEn StOnEr, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I got a half o of each and there was an 8 gram bud in one!

3. apparently the darker one is Sour oogoo??? anyone ever heard of this?

4. I dunno dawg, but that looks filthy dank! ha

5. damn but yea I vaped .4 this morning between 3 people and was so high and it was a nice uplifting chill high, I'm pretty sure it was the sour oogoo cuz it had a sour tangy smell! all I know is that it was delicious!

6. #7 S0UR, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2011

You sure man? The other one looks like the Sour to me, did you smoke the other bud yet? :wave:

Edit: Those are some nice ass nugs bro, damn..

7. Yesssss now MI bud is starting to be exported!

Expect to start getting some treats if you keep getting quality MI bud.

8. I've never smoked Sour OGoo before but if it's a hybrid bred with Sour OG and Goo then it's gonna be a treat..A while back a friend came back with 2 strands called Blue and Goo and when we mixed them together in a blunt we got super blown

9. those buds are huge!

10. that looks sticky as a mofo

11. #12 FoRsAkEn StOnEr, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    it is dude! and it's got the sweetest sour stank I just can't get enough of!

12. Quote'd for truth, the murder mitten has some killer meds.

I got some lemon haze and some ak47 right that are the shit...next up Cheese and B.C. Island Sweets.

13. Michigan dank is dank as hell :D

Buds look really tasty