Big Brother

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by bonghits14, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Couldn't find a thread on it, too bad this thread is way overdue but does anyone else watch this show?? Tonight's episode was straight up epic:smoke:

2. I used to watch it, actually followed a little in the beginning of this current season

It ended up getting a little too un-reality for me.

What happened though?

and lulz at the tags

3. Well tonight danielle got evicted even though it looked like rachel was gonna keep her, but it was a double eviction night so kalia won hoh and put up jeff and rachel and now jeffs gone, cause shelly flipped on jeff and jordan.

Depending on how much you know about the show that may or may not be epic, but shit man it was:p i'm glad that 'big jeff'(who refers to themselves in the third person??) is gone.

4. LOL at big jeff. I liked him the first time he was on, but I think people need to be on that show once, and only once.

I don't know if your a rachel fan, but she has to be the most annoying contestant ever on that show hahaha. From what I remember she would completely call someone out and bitch at them and then later break down crying why are people so mean to me

Anywho, I hope that chick from Texas wins, and if she's been evicted..dang

5. Cassi? Yeah she got evicted week 2 cause rachel is a bitch. I used to be a rachel fan until I realized she actually does take everything personally. She's just straight up disillusion. But damn I wish I had live feeds right now lol

6. Do you get Big Brother after dark? It's on one of the HBO channels. I watched a few times when I used to watch every episode.

It was actually quite boring, they just showed a couple houseguests playing chess for like 20 minutes...

Just looked up the remaining houseguests. I guess I'm pullin for Jordan or Porchse.
    What about you?

7. I don't have big brother after dark:mad::mad::mad: Canadian channels ftl

I don't care who wins as long as it's not rachel or jordan, jordan already won which is the only reason I don't want her to win again, and rachel is rachel lol. Adam has been floating like an absolute boss but he thinks he's going hard so I don't want him to win either.

Porsche Kalia and Shelly gotta stick together and get final three, i'm happy with any of them winning honestly.

8. Adam cracks me up haha. But being a metal head, he waaaay overplays the part. at least in the beginning. Not surprised to hear he's floating right along.

Who's your favorite player of all time?

doctor will :)

9. I really liked adam in the beginning until he started floating without acknowledging it, the only reason he's there is cause he's one of the biggest jokes in big brother history.

For all time i'd have to say without a doubt, evil dick. I didn't watch big brother for the doctor will season but from what i've heard I probably would've liked his gameplay.

Dick was a beast though, you get in the contestants heads emotionally, then there gameplay gets shook, and you win the season. I was beyond choked when he left this season.

10. Yeah that must have been a shocker. But what do you mean joke in regards to Adam?

11. He's a joke because he thinks he's playing so hard lol he thinks he's flipping sides and shit, when in reality he's the worst competitor in the house.

12. Ah gotta laugh at those who don't know their place in the game.

off topic, but are you excited about Jets hockey coomin back?

13. Im soo glad "Big Jeff" is gone, he acted like he ran the house. But Jeff was right when he said people wait till day 50 to realize they have to start winning competitions. Adam says he a huge BB fan but is the worst player in the house, flips sides like crazy. Shelly flipped sides & did much more dirt than Adam has. I don't see him or Shelly ever winning a competition. I hope they get the veterans out, I'd like to see Khalia or Porsche win.

14. This show sucks now. The rehashed old players(like on survivor) is fuckin lame. Bestest player of all time, Evil Dick.

15. Wow...this show is total bullshit now. At the point were the last of the vets were going home, there back in duos & Rachel won POV her & Jordan are safe. Adams a fucking dick, he got down on his knee's & said "should I start campaigning" to Rachel. He flips soo much its not even funny.

16. man can you put a spoiler warning next time lol

17. cannot believe that it is ending tonight so sad. I'm gonna have to download some more old seasons and watch what I haven't seen yet. Any bets on who is gonna win? I I'm going with Rachel even though I don't want her to.

18. I stopped watching this show when Pandora box got opened, don't even care who wins, this was the worst season imo. I'll be looking forward to next season...

19. Anybody think the show was rigged? All the competitions Rachael won were challenges where all she had to do was hang on to something and the final challenge was the same kind of challenge. So she won becuase it was rigged, IMO.

20. i'm just glad that adam didn't win anything, I don't think i've ever hated a contestant that much besides the despicable duo of dumb and dumber (oops i mean jeff and jordan)