Big Brother 15

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by LIsmoker, Jun 3, 2013.

1. I'm hoping for Judd but I'd be happy with anyone other than Aaryn because I want her to be a have not.

2. Yea Howard was dousing her with milk in the last comp and she still won lol

Yeah, People say McCrae threw that one too because he wanted to experience being a have not.

4. I dont know, he might have

Doesn't matter to me, I don't care.  I just can't wait to see how they do during the HoH tonight and the effect of Jeremy leaving on Amanda's game.

6. Amanda is a good player, and is somewhat under estimated. This game has been played way different then in the past, it was more cut throat. They took all the big players out first, which is a good move strategically but has upset me a little as a viewer, but I respect the gameplay.

I totally meant Krystins game when I said that I totally got confused.  I respect their gameplay as well it is more logical.

8. Spoiler:

Well I was we got something we wanted. Now we can just wait and see who America and Judd puts on the block.

9. Yay judd got mvp?! Don't tell me anything else I didnt see the new episode yet.

10. I didnt know there was a thread for this, if i did i wouldve been here much sooner, I love big brother, but i kind of judge myself for it.  I am hoping for either Amanda or McCrae to win...that dude probably smokes a fair amount of weed

11. That had me cracking the fuck up! That was the most blatant throwing of a competition ive ever seen, but he still didnt lose lol, just fucking decimated Aaryn :laughing: too bad shes such a bitch cause shes drop-dead gorgeous

12. Yea Amanda is a good player, but I dont really want either to win. Mcrae shouldnt have abandoned Moving Company

13. McCrae is def a stoner and so is spencer. Why do u judge yourself on watching BB?

14. Yea I heard Spence and Jesse mention weed for a second the other day lol

15. I judge myself because some of the ridiculous stuff that happens on that show.  For example Gina Marie's crazy hissy fit, which im sure was even worse than they showed on the show.. Just random unnecessary drama, and people like Rachel really make it annoying sometimes.  

How much do the live feeds cost? Might get them for next year, maybe not if the girls arent as good looking though

16. You can try the feeds for 2 days free if you want to.

And I agree some of the drama is unnecessary but it affects the gameplay and is very important to the people in the house who are with each other and only each other 24/7.

17. You think they are allowed to bring weed into the house? I wonder if they search their bags. CA is a medical state after all!

18. I don't think so

19. Really didn't want Jeremy to go this week, but watching the feeds it was inevitable. For the guy that mentioned GM's hissy fit, that shit lasted for a week straight like non stop crying. She's built a shrine and talks about him a lot still. Was really glad Kaitlyn didn't act like that. Was glad Judd got HOH though.

20. Helen's arrogance is amazing and totally undeserved, she really thinks she runs the whole house. You can see her political background horseshit come into play quite often too, trying to make everyone feel like they are part of the same team and bringing in the black sheep. Then add in her constant fake crying and I cring whenever she comes on screen. 

I still don't hate her but she gets more annoying each episode. 

That "twist" is really working out well too, such a stupid fucking idea in the first place. Id love one season where the producers didn't completely fuck up.