Big Brother 15

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by LIsmoker, Jun 3, 2013.

1. They should take out Arryn next, then Amanda, Andy , Gina Marie, Hellen, then start worrying about each other

2. I really like this season. Cant say ive really ever watched a whole season of the show before but im all caught up and started watching the after dark feeds too. Hell i think i may even pay to subscribe to the live feeds too. Mcrae jeremy howard and kaitlin are my favorites. Kaitlins the sexiest one in the house right now, dont really know how far she'll make it though.

3. Yea I like this season a lot aswell. I don't mind the MVP twist, I think it makes the house very interesting.

4. It would be nice if Elissa doesn't win it every damn time though. One more time and I call bullshit haha.

5. Yea I think BB should interfere if she gets it one more time.

But what did every one think of tonight's episode?

6. Not really too thrilled about the eviction or new HoH to be honest. Gina Marie was a little over dramatic.

7. Yea I mean I can't say I wanted Nick to leave, or that I wanted Helen to win HoH but we will just have to wait to see what happens. I hope Jeremy plays a slow game this week and dosent make his target any bigger. If he continues to act as he has I may not support him much anymore. I think Howard is still playing a great game though.

Tonight's episode was interesting I am actually happy about the eviction and excited to see Helen and her week as HoH.
    Gina Marie was ridiculous after Nick left and on the feeds she cried all over his shorts and filled them with snot, a little too much.
    Jeremy kept himself distant from the girls (Aaryn, GM and Kaitlyn) and he tried to make the best of it.  He kept telling the girls that they have to go with what is happening now.  After much trash talk, crying and talk of self eviction I am not convinced that these girls need to go.

9. i haven't watched that show in years.....probably wont watch it either...but it would be cool to go on it

10. I'm watching the After Dark and what's going on is despicable. Arryn is going home next, then kaitlyn.

11. Yeah after dark feeds are crazy haha. Jeremy's head must be ready to explode after all of them arguing non stop. I actually don't mind Helen as HoH as much as I did when it first happened. She shared a bunch of her stuff with everyone in the house, really modest. Racism is pretty fucked up though. I read an article somewhere that said that Aaryn Spencer and someone else I can't remember have already been fired from their jobs outside of BB. Haha, they're not going to be very happy about.

12. #52 John Adams, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2013
    I know Arryn and Gina Marie were, but I had no idea Spence was fired. I heard he sai something about hitler, he defended him or something.

But yea Arryn has got to go next, Im happy because it gives Jeremy a chance to get back into the game.

13. Yeah he mentioned something about Hitler(which I can't say I disagree with, he may be the scummiest person that ever lived, but he was also one of the smartest) but he's made a lot of anti-gay slurs, while the show didn't air them they're on the live feeds. He's probably going to be the most shocked haha.

Yeah Aaryns gotta go. It's looking pretty rough for that whole group. Kaitlyn Gina Marie and Jeremy are going to have to start making some new alliances if they want to have a chance. The whole house is against them.

14. Well I don't think the whole house is against GM or Jeremy, maybe a couple people. But they did a good job of covering there asses. Jeremy just needs to lay back talk to Helen and them vote out Arryn. Then he needs to turn on Kaitlin maybe not immediately but soon.

Came in here to say this, I couldn't believe that bullshit. She acted like they were gonna take him out behind the house and shoot him. He wasn't even into her at all (or females in general). 

The Elissa MVP shit is getting real old real quick too, how this plastic chick gets all these "votes" because of her annoying plastic sister is beyond me. Id love a season where they didn't try to dramatically change the game and fuck it up like they always do. 

16. Yea as long as Elissa doesn't get MVP anymore then I will be happy with that twist, I think it adds to the game, as long as it is fair.
    Everyone should vote to make sure that bitch dosent get it again http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/mvp-vote/

On the feeds the "mean girls" Aaryn, GM and Kaitlyn where all saying they should self evict because they can make money and have more fun outside the house... not anymore.

I agree Elissa shouldn't keep getting MVP.  I'd be happy to see McCrae get it or even Andy.  I wish that McCrae wasn't all over Amanda though.

18. Yea I know he caused the downfall of moving company, it's 1 week rein lol. I voted for Howard.

19. #59 Deleted member 616232, Jul 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
    I'm glad Helen got HOH. At least somebody from "the moving co" didn't get it. That should shake things up a bit.

I really wish my cable co. had that channel so I could watch the after dark stuff.

do you get good stuff on cbs. com?

You get access to the house feeds 24/7 and you have the ability to go back to any time during the season.  They also have bonus clips and such personally I think it's worth it but some think otherwise.  I've had the feeds for a few years now so I'm def. a dedicated BB fan.