Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

big bongs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by travo420, May 27, 2009.

1. ok i want to get a bong like 4 foot min. where can you get these at any one know?

2. Any bong that big will probably be just a shitty novelty piece, I'm not really sure where to find them though. My friend made his own 3.5 foot one back in highschool.

3. If you want something glass, you'll pat out the ass for that.

If you want a very effective large bong, I would suggest the soft plastic tubes sold to cover those long mercury vapor light bulbs. The tubes are designed not to crack or tear easily, in case the bulb breaks, so you can make a downstem hole slightly smaller than your stem, and use the stem to enlarge it properly. This was the type of bong I used most of the time when I started smoking, it works pretty well, and clears pretty fast because it has a small diameter. If you need something to plug the bottom, hot glue in a soda bottle cap.