Big Blue - New Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Vaporized, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Added 2 new pics

2. yo that's crazy. By me they were selling a 2-2.5ft Illadelph with multi-tree perc, glass-on-glass diffuser, double chamber....$675.

3. Thats the most complicated bong ive ever seen i would love to hit one of those though :)

4. there have been 3 of the almost exact same bong (only thing different is color and they have all had a matching AC)at the local headshop here within the past month. pretty sick piece

5. Damn nice pickup how much you pay for it.

6. $140 and it came with another piece.

7. Looks a lot like mine here. Good ol gorilla glass piece. They are excellent pieces for the money. I'm most definitely pleased with mine.

8. awesome purchase for 140 bro. I love the blue with the tree percs....very nice indeed..:hello:

9. Right on man. Yours is looking very nice.

Thanks man. Im very pleased with my bong.

10. I read this thread and the number of repeated questions and answers was baffling. Regardless, nice bong mang

11. #31 CjX, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    My brother just recently purchased the exact same one from a local headshop. It's not a bad peculated bong to have

I have to admit though, same thing I told him, I really dislike the slit diffuser. It doesn't allow for max peculation from the downstem, and if you don't fully submerge it, it will actually seep out of the side instead of diffusing down like the top line diffusers.

12. You're my boy, Blue! You're my boy. Sorry I just got done watching Old School. Nice tube man!

13. I have the exact same thing dude rofl

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      49.5 KB
      Views:

14. Whoa .. trippy lol

15. sick! how much did that cost you?

Haha j/k i read thru the thread.:wave:

16. lol .. ..Funny :cool:

17. Exactly ... great movie .. :cool: