Big Blue - New Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Vaporized, Feb 18, 2009.

1. #1 Vaporized, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    Loving my new bong ... Hits like a dream ...

A two chamber beauty, 3 tree perc, Ice catcher & glass on glass diffuser.

Got the bong w/carrying case + a piece on the side all for $140. The bong alone retailed for $259.

That's the beauty of Venice Beach. You can always bargain with the vendors.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. i have the same thing, except mine has one more tree perc so its a three perc:), but beautiful piece indeed. nice size, mine is kinda big and sometimes hard to transport, but dayuuuuuuumn, it rips face.

3. i had the exact same one, becareful with it as it tips easily when you have water in it, mine tipped when i didnt even noticed that i touched it it smashed very niice

4. :eek: insanely beautiful

5. thanks man. i love it

6. nice! buddy has almost exact same one, his has a double bubble AC on it tho

7. That's actually a lot like one I was just looking to buy. Good shit. How much did it cost you?

8. I bought this at Venice Beach. Full retail was around $250 w/carrying case. I talked him down to a nice $140 + an extra piece I named Ocean Front.

9. How big is yours? And is that two-tree perc or three-tree? I can't tell if the blue part has a perc underneath it or not. And it appears to have a glass-on-glass diffuser, no?

I'm just tryin' to figure out how much of a price discrepancy the East Coast has vs the West Coast

10. It's hot I was in a heashop the other day and I saw the same thing but green. Nice bong man

11. in the midwest that would prolly run round $225... sticker price

12. Looks pretty awesome.

Cool name too

~Kroovy

13. i have the same one...but it has dome percs..and the percs are clear

14. #15 Vaporized, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009

Its a three tree perc, 2 chamber, it also has a glass on glass diffuser. 2 ft tall.

I got that bong + bag + a very solid piece all for $140 final price.

15. :) I think thats the most beautiful glass i have EVER sen in my life.

+++++++REP bro. And have fun:smoke:

16. thats sweet. ive seen a lot of those "generic" bongs (for lack of a better word). but there sweet. nice percs, beaker bottom. solid GonG. diffusers, i want one of them. looks nice

17. LOVe it man how much??

18. Thanks man. Its a gorgeous piece.

Thanks bro. It was a solid deal I couldn't pass up.

Bong, Case and piece on the side for $140 .... Retail was $250