Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bic Season

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Snowy Sessions, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Anyone else do that? around here its from april 2oth (420) and it goees until halloween. and whenever you smoke with someone and thery usin a bic lighter, you say snatchies an take it. and if your usin a bic, you say no snatcies b4 anyone can take it. then at the end of "bic season" you see how many lighters you have.:smoking:

2. hahaha htats fucking awesome

3. I'm sorry, but snatchin my bic is a one way ticket to gettin the BITCH whooped out of that person.

4. lol. but yeah. its fuckin fun once ppl start learnin about it. my buddy has like 36 right now. i have like 12. good times though. i just bought a torch lighter. pretty sweet. small and refiillable

5. Fuck that game.

6. Agreed.

Don't think I'm giving you my lighter because you say "snatchies!" :rolleyes:

7. Haha I ALWAYS lose games like that.

Fun fact: I've been using the same lighter since January. :D

8. Lighters always get stolen by thiefs anyway lol, i steal a few myself occasionally:p. i think it would be fun to have a game or 'season' to go by ahhaa

9. lol ma fuckkkaa!!!

10. never heard of it. sounds weird.

11. Fuck that. I hate when I lose my lighters and/or when people steal them.

But in the same breath, if someone leaves a lighter in my possession, it's my lighter.

12. Im I reading this correctly? So like, now, because of this game, your friend can no longer smoke because you took his lighter? Thats fucking lame dude, I wouldnt do that shit.

13. dude, if someone tried to "snatch" my bic, id kindly slap em across the cheek and say "think again, byotch!"

how did that start with you and you friends, anyway..?

EDIT: and i just gotta say that i cant imagine a buncha people who are 18+ doing that type of shit..

14. :rolleyes:fucking haters

15. i was going to say this sounds like something i might have thought was fun in middle school.

16. I don't think not having a lighter would stop someone from smoking for that long... I mean they aren't that hard to get.

17. I wouldn't play.

I hate when I get lighters stolen. (Or lose them).

18. Or we can play the game called lets get blazed. :smoke:

Do you give them a count of 5 and then shoot them down like hunting season?

19. I don't take your lighter so don't take mine. Respect my smoking utensils and you might find a blunt coming your way, disrespect them and you will not even get to taste the roach.

20. ^^but it is putting an end to that session. Now you gotta go back to your house, or to a gas station or some shit to get another type of lighter because some douche bag thinks its funny to steal bics. I mean seriously if I was taking a hit and my friend yelled Snatchies! and grabbed that shit from me I could see me hitting him to get that shit back. In my book, thats a total dick move.