Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bic lighters with beeline!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokemasterjax, Oct 4, 2010.

1. I was just in a gas station and saw that they had bic lighters wrapped with beeline for sale at the counter. Is this something that bic did or is this just what the gas station did. I thought it was pretty cool!

2. Gas station attenadnt is probably a stoner.

3. that is the SHIT!!!!

god damn man i want some beeline

props to that gas station. leave him a likkle tip next time :D

4. Haha, that's a pretty neat idea. That's something you would probably see in some legit headshops. Nice idea by the store attendant. :hello::smoke:

5. Thats awesome since its hard to come across that stuff. Nice way to make a little extra profit too.

6. Sorry but wheres the pics? How much was the price?

I dont believe it... Unless dude made his own, and wrapped company lighters with it... to just go out and buy that shit, its more expensive then just selling lighters...

This is either bullshit, or not the full story... whats up

7. I sent an email to beeline and they are sending me out some free samples. Try it out u have nothing to lose

8. erm, whats a beeline?
    and whats it got to do with weed?

9. I didnt buy it cause I have beeline. I think he made them and they were 2.29

10. That's pretty awesome I'd like if the gas station attendants I deal with would do something like that, but most likely the guy just made it himself and I will have to deal with regular non wrapped lighters.

11. Hemp wick for lighting your nug :smoke:.

I'm gonna try this when I get some Beeline.

12. A 50-pack display of Bic lighters works out to around 70 cents per lighter.

A $20, 200-foot spool of beeline would wrap HOW many lighters?

This isn't hard to see where profit can easily be made here, especially with everyone here going nuts over it...