Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bibles view on bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chief_Kn0cka, Jan 12, 2010.

1. I am a christian smoker but I do not judge others...especially based on religious preferences..I do find people smoking pages out of the bible a little disrespectful but thats just me

2. I'm a christian smoker, I don't care what other people believe, think what you want il think what I want. We smoked a couple bowls once then someone suggested we roll a holy joint and I didn't feel right about it so I kindly sat out on the rotation. That's all you need to do and everyones happy.

3. i like how all this went from a question about the bilbe to lets hate the bible XD i belive in god and jesus and all that and im not super go to chrch every day and stuff what dose it matter if you belive or if you dont if you do ur gonna die and if you dont ur gonna die so we alll end up in the same place at the end. dead

4. i dislike when people roll blunts out of the bible, its like wth you cant spend a dollar on rolling paper >.>

5. Well the catechism says drugs are baaaad

but i guess the bible is for natural stuff

im pretty sceptic of catholic tokers tho since
    my parents were catholic and used to force
    me to go to church even when i was 17

6. Not Christian, love weed, should be legalized.

7. I'm a christian toker and I have been in church all my life and I'm not perfect at all. Haha. I don't judge people and I look at the topic "marijuana" as this. People do want they want and they can only change themselves. But I see a lot of people use the verse sayin god beared us seed and we can grow and harvest it and use it for food. But the key word is FOOD. He intended on us using it for meat. And if you want to contradict me just look it up yourself.

8. ALL RELIGION IS BASED OFF OF HALLUCINOGENIC DRUGS (Mushrooms, other natural growig plants in Africa and the MIddle east)

THe bible was written by NOMADS (Known to travel and eat their surroundings)
    The bible was written in majority in Africa (one of the highest concentrations of naturally occurring hallucinogenic plants)
    Most bible stories take place at night (After eating a meal unknowingly containing a hallucinogen??)

Plus the fact that its all backtalking bullshit. The bible goes against itself every other page. Ive read it several times from back to front, and i also attended catholic school. Religion is BS and its just a way to COLLECT THAT CASHHHHHHHHHHHH

But think about it, the drugs thing. Then apply that to EVERY religion.........funny that all religion was "Founded" by nomads in rural areas before mass communication or education as to what certain Edible substances to do you.

Ever trip on mushrooms??? eat enough and you may see a Burning bush or 2, and hear some "Higher Power" voices.

9. Do you have any proof of any of this? If so I encourage you to bring it forth.

10. Oi, christians. Has anyone thought of whether god even cares whether you smoke or not? I would guess the all-powerful ruler of the universe has a few more pressing issues on his plate than you burning a plant.

11. im a christian and i blaze. theres nothing wrong with it. keep toking dude. but i also do agree that rolling with a bible paper is disrespectful.

12. Yes actually I do. I almost find tobacco more of a sin than weed because tobacco gives you a high for a few sec kinda, then its all mellow and it does you no good besides lung cancer. Weed on the other hand, might also contain tar and such, but it benefits the mind so well that you end out better in the long run.

13. That last statement is very subjective, there is no way to prove whether weed does more harm than good... especially universally.

All I was getting at is: if weed makes you happy, then smoke. If there is a god, I'm sure he would be more pleased with this than people coming up with a vaguely worded supporting statement that is in a book written by man (i.e. the bible).

14. Anybody who argues against weed can only bring up a single argument that smoke is harmful to its user, thus you aren't respecting God's creation.

However, there are vast arguments against that and, naturally, as a human being aside from religious beliefs, I feel that people have the right to choose what they want to do as long as it doesn't harm anybody else directly or even in some cases indirectly. Weed does not harm anybody else directly and any indirect effects that are often associated with marijuana (ie. neglectfulness of loved ones, failure to meet one's responsibilities, etc) are not due to the marijuana, they are due to the irresponsibility of the user.

Thus, there is not much that can be said from a Christian point of view regarding the use of marijuana. It can be a meditative drug to focus not only on God but rather to find what God's will is in your life. And using it to forget about your problems for a bit isn't bad as long as you don't forget about your problems forever... just be responsible about it and not many logical Christians will have any reason to say anything negative towards bud.

I'm Christian, I toke.

15. Fuck it. What are the odds its right anyway? And why would god give a shit?

16. Yeah, I don't think you should be destroying a piece of any religion.

17. Well I was raised by Baptist parents and most of my relatives are all Baptists so they are really against all drugs...

I started smoking at around 15... I still do.

I still go to church but I am so sick of people telling me how to live my life. Fuck them.

I don't even know what to believe anymore. I just smoke and live life.

18. Non denominational believer of Christ and smoker here.

19. I got a good laugh out of that ;)

20. the bible was written by people... jesus mom wasnt a virgin ...foreal :rolleyes: