Bi-Polar Smoker Cycle

Discussion in 'General' started by LetItBe, May 25, 2009.

1. Has anybody else noticed that some smokers go in this cycle that goes like this:

They'll be really loving weed, talking about it alot, not a care in a world, just really into the whole subculture.
    Then they'll be like..."Oh, I have to cut down" or "I'm giving it up" for a while
    Then they'll "reluctantly" smoke again and start the cycle over and be loving weed again?

Idk I've noticed this in a few people and even a little bit in myself.

2. that happened to me before... but now ive balanced the cycle out, so now i dont get "dude i love weed so much" or the "i have to stop". i just get the "it helps with my life, my school work, and most importantly makes me easier going"
    the only time i stop is for a tollerence break. or a forced t break :(

3. That's exactly the attitude I'm trying to get to haha. Have it as a supplement to life, not the main part or a detriment to it

4. Well you're either going to do it habitually or occasionally... that's the only two options.

5. I'm BiPolar and a smoker lol, but i have been bud crazy over the past months (consuming at least a gram a day). But my parents finding out and their disappoint made me realise i dont really NEED bud but i LOVE bud........Im trying to take a break for a year at least...I made one month so far........

6. wow i feel exactly the same way and am kinda struggling with this...

i feel like it enhances my life in a totally good way, not too much not too little. I dont let it interfere with school, i really only smoke at night times when everything is done for the day...
    anyways my buddy who i smoke with every day is having the 'i need to slow down' phase and it kinda sucks... its starting to seem like hes trying to pull the 'Im the better guy for 'controling' myself' blah blah....

sorry for the rant its just pretty hard going from having fun smoking a lot having a good time to him having a totally different look on it...

7. also, regardless of any stoners love of the herb, we have so many obstacles and cons that society pushes on us, it would be hard not to feel like, its afecting your life, the life hte man wants you to live anyway.

im gonna go get high and love every moment of it.

8. Exactly haha

9. Very well put. Its not like beer, where you can enjoy it without the harsh looks of society.

Instead all weed smokers are looked at as a negative influence because of their beliefs.
    I am very Bi Polar when it comes too quiting, that is why I havent quit more than 8 days in 3 years.

I love weed, and it helps me with my REAL Bi Polar, I also have severe depression, so Marijuana helps me out alot in those cases.

I am out today though, going to try and reup later, but I freak out when I cant get any. I start going through anxiety and I get depressed again. I hate running out.

Thats what I get for letting my boy smoke my stash while he was over last, we downed a q in a couple hours like it was nothing.

10. i dont think its bi-polarness but, to me its just i alwasy love weed but my tolerance is a little high so ill take a break...becaue i love weed :smoking: