Bho Run With Kief

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by LowTemp, May 13, 2014.

1. Hi guys, I was wondering if I could blast kief in the tube to make oil, like you do with regular plant matter. Since I've never done a pure kief run, I was wondering if there is anything I do different or is there an alternative/better method of doing it. My only concern is if a problem arises with doing a pure kief run. Thanks in advanced

2. I've never ran straight kief myself but have had buddies do it and with no issues. So in short yes you can as far as a difference that all depends on yer recipes on how you make bho I wouldn't expect anything more then a better quality oil

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I wouldn't honestly....you can though for shits though..Kief is already pretty pure ya know?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. but think of the bomb shit u can make. 

5. It would take a shiiiiiiiiit load though lol but true

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. true but op posted that he had a pound or something like that. but it wud be amazing

7. No he didn't, if fact there was no mention of amount.  If he did have that amount it would be magnificent.  If it was only a little bit though it would be much easier to just smoke the kif.

8. Either way it is possible which is what op was asking. I know peeps personally who have done it and they had no issues I'm aware of

9. no. this is waht happend ahahahah. op posted this in another section. nd he wrote the whoel story. i directed him to here so he posted it. it was something like i have a pound of keif from trim. in this post op didnt say anything about it.

10. did it turn out better then nug run? 

11. Ohhhh okay, damn my bad man, +rep for having the facts and keeping a cool head about it.

12. Damn just now realizing rep is no longer a feature.  If it still was though you'd deserve it.

13. Definitely possible, just not common. Go for it!

14. hahhaa anyways. i like to help the community. not bag on it. i just talk shit to the foos that be smokin on butane soup nd shwagg nd think its the best.

15. Dabbing i couldn't tell the diff between that or a nugrun really if you think about it the kief is a extra step cut off the process instead of having to grind up the herb you already have grit.. Feel me?