Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BHO questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by isaiahpen1, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Well I'm gonna get my first gram of wax tomorrow for 40. Is there anything I should look for? And I have a pretty low tolerance, if I vape BHO once a week maybe would my tolerance still go up? Thanks!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Anyone

3. Shouldn't go up. Although once you taste the candy it kinda puts flowers to shame..

4. A good thing to look for in BHO would be the color. If its a light green or amber color, it has high potency. There is also different types of wax such as shatter, crumble, and goo.  And you should be fine if you smoked every day, just be sure you don't over do it. good luck dude

5. How's it look?

Attached Files:

6. Look pretty good, hard to tell from the pix but looks well purged. Smoke it up

7. #7 BurnAFewDown, Apr 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2014
    Where are you from? If your from the pacific northwest, you should be able to find that for 15-20

8. I'm in new Mexico I paid 40 for it

9. That sounds right for your area. Looks clean, all to often ppl post pics of nasty ass brown shit. Good find

10. How harsh is it supposed to be like from a vape globe pen?

Attached Files:

11. #11 BurnAFewDown, Apr 7, 2014
    That's hard to say because I haven't gotten the chance to use one of those yet specifically, but I had the g pen and it hit smoothly. Everyone's reaction to substances is going to be different. When your new to oil, your first dab feels like it destroys your throat, although its not as bad from a pen. It's been way too long since my first hit of oil so I don't even remember. You should be fine though

12. And how big of a dab should I use?

13. #13 BurnAFewDown, Apr 7, 2014
    Well if your taking an actual dab out of an oil rig I would say half the size of a grain of rice for your first, but using the globe you can put in as much as you want because you don't hit it all at once, it all depends on how long you hold down the vaporizing button, so start with holding it down for a short time. If that's cool try holding it down for a bit long each time until you figure out the size of hit that you like

14. vape globe works well and isnt harsh. load however much, u dont use it all in one vape with them so you can go as needed

15. If you smoke bho once a week, your tolerance should be fine. One of the stoners I talk to in class said he smoked bho only for a couple weeks and he couldn't get high from flower for a couple months!