Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BHO question! didnt know where to put this!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nrst89, Nov 30, 2010.

1. im gonna make some bho later tonight and i have alot of popcorn nug so the question here is...should i put the nugs in or should i grind up all my nug make it look like a blunt((you know without the wrap just weed pressed in the shape of a blunt) not sure if i described that right) and roll it in the oil to sit...

2. you should freeze the popcorn flowers before you use them. i think if you grind them you will get more quantity with less quality than if you left them whole. dont quote me on that, ive made it a few times with popcorn leaving them whole and it comes out lovelllllllllllllllllllllllly

3. What's the quality of the material you're using?

Leave the peices atleast pea-sized. The smaller you grind, the higher pressures you will be operating at with a greater chance of a blow out. Alot of people will just put buds in whole to keep extremely high quality without severely reducing potency.

If you have some shake, disperse it throughout. You want the butane to be able to get past everything easily, and not have to pass through a dense layer of plant matter.

You can't really mess this up if you've done your research. Purge it longer than you think you have to.