BHO for Dummies

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Living Leo, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I've been smoking for years now and it's been out of all different kinds of pipes, bowls, bongs, bubblers, etc.

But I've never tried BHO (dabs, waxes) and I admit, I don't know a damn thing about them. Aside from the little bit of research I've done, I'm in the dark here.

How can I make my own? What would I need and where can I get it? Is it worth it? What strains would you recommend?

Thanks, any advice helps and I'm pretty sure this will help more people with the same questions.

TRWNBT

2. I'm very new to the dab world as well. I bought a simple oil rig at my local head shop, then bought  TI nail because the glass ones shatter if you heat them to high. You also will need a torch which you can purchase online or even at your LHS. I recommend the one at Bed and Bath. It's a good torch! Making the BHO can be a bit difficult and dangerous. There are other guides online and on this forum. Like I've said I'm new to this world too so any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have a question about vac purging.