Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BHO Double Solvent extract w/ Iso or Ethanol?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChronicCloud420, May 2, 2013.

1. I plan on making shatter with butane and 99% Iso, all double solvent guides i've seen use high proof ethanol like everclear but I noticed that Iso is more non-polar than ethanol so in theory with iso i'd be extracting more THC and less plant matter right? My only problem is that I don't know what will happen if I mix Iso with butane instead of ethanol. Would there be a different reaction? I'm sure there wouldn't since ethanol and Iso are very similar but I don't want to ruin my whole bho run either. Any advice would be much appreciated :confused: