Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BHO cig?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokeys, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Hey so i recently got some bho from my friend, and he gave me a chamber for my vape so i can smoke it, but it broke so i'm looking for alternative methods.  I just smoked a cig with some smeared on the side and it worked pretty good, but I also used a good bit of oil.  Im wondering what the best way to do this would be.  My concerns right now are that some may be burning off, as i'm putting it on the outside of the cig, and also that the filter may be cutting thc out, as I heard it will do this with putting normal bud in a cig.  Im not really an apprentice but i havn't been smoking oil, so i thought this was the best place.  Thanks in advance

2. Melt it on a bowl definitely if you don't have access to a rig

Who Dat!

3. I don't have a bowl or bud, i just got into alot of trouble earlier in the year and am starting again.  All i got is cigs and oil lol

4. Take the baco out of the cigs, get an apple and make a pipe.

Next, take a paperclip, scrape some bho up on it, then put the flame 2 inches down the paperclip to make it heat up and and drip onto the baco.

I do this with my glass bong and what not, but I don't see why it wouldn't work with an apple

5. thanks doubled, i may do this.  I would however like to know mainly what anyone thinks about the cig, because i live with my dad and he doesn't really wan't me smoking (herb), so he probably wouldn't want me inhaling through an apple on the balcony.  Also I live in an apartment so smoking a cig just works the best.  I don't really mind smoking it how i've been cause it's working allright, I just was wondering if theres a better way to do it.

6. Hand roll a tobacco joint and smear oil on the inside of the tobacco joint

7. I've seen this done with hash….. 

Stick it on a paperclip, get a cup and a straw.  

Hold the paperclip with the bho/hash and light it while it is in/under the cup. 

Take the straw, put it in the cup and inhale.

It's really best on a bowl IF you do not have a rig.