BHO blast on a balcony?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Stonerology, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Hay guys I have a question I used to blast all my wax in back yards iv now resently got my own appartment I'm courios if I only fill up 14g in a tube and only blast a half can on the tube would it be safe to do on my balcony I would have a big fan from in the house blowing out causing a wind effect what do you all think?

2. there is NO safe place to blast in an apartment complex. period..

3. I shall abort mission
    Thanks jimmy

4. JIMMY IS RIGHT, but, I had a friend who lived at an apartment complex and he blew oil all the time inside and never had a problem. Granted this man was almost 40 years old and knew what the fuck he was doing.

If done properly with everything taken into account, you can blow oil in/at an apartment complex with no problems.

5. o man I don't ever seeing myself even considering blasting inside the house to much at risk for just a oil. Iv been seening a lot of this hash presed that looks like shatter are you guys familiar? It looks like a very light brown shatter acculy looks quite nice iv herd making this is better becuse your use zero solvents

6. o man I don't ever seeing myself even considering blasting inside the house to much at risk for just a oil. Iv been seening a lot of this hash presed that looks like shatter are you guys familiar? It looks like a very light brown shatter acculy looks quite nice iv herd making this is better becuse your use zero solvents

7. #7 Jimmy Carter, Mar 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2015
    are you talking about the rosin tech? theres a few threads on it already. try it out with some kief or buds, I like doing it with either or.

please just dont blast with tane, if you wanna do some alcohol washes thats safe, just dont use a flame to boil off the alcohol.

8. #8 DabCanada, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015
    Check out QWISO. Safer option.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yup that's why I don't blast.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

10. Yaaa i think I'll keep the blasting in back yards haha and iv tried a lot of alcohol washes I always end up leaching to much clorifil I need to better educate myself on the prosses will deff be treading these post some more and jimmy it very well could be rosin tech I'm referring to thanks for letting me no the acculy term so I can get some more info and thanks all for the feed back have a good day everyone!!!