Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bhang

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by R107SL, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Today on this amazing christmas eve i decided to concoct an easy traditional indian recipe called bhang.

The total cooking time took me about 45 min, including preparation, cooking and cleaning everything up.

Materials:
    1.5 grams of mid grade weed
    I used 3/4 cup water
    1 cup whole milk
    sugar
    maple syrup

I put the 3/4 cup water in a pot and set to boil. Once it starts boiling I dumped the milk in. I let the milk and water boil for a few minutes and added the ground up ganja (1.5g). After the weed i added sugar and maple syrup (a good amount). I boiled the bhang for 15 minutes, strained the weed out and set it in a glass jar for several hours in the fridge. Once cooled i added abit more syrup stirred around and drank it down.

Many people stated their milk not tasting very good; however, personally i felt that it very satisfying to drink down, as it was sweet ( i may have added more sugar then them) but had a hint of mary jane.

After 40 minutes i felt the high come on and thatt was 5 hours ago. Im currently still high but coming down now. The feeling is very similar to other edibles and gives a more psychedelic feeling from marijuana. From using less than dank weed and getting a solid high (not super high) for solong is a nice surprise.

Personally i will do this again in the future but will simmer the milk and weed mixture for twice as long (30 min as opposed to 15 min) if not even longer.

A great way to end the year tho and a good substitute for egg nog.:D

2. Why even put water in it? Don't do that, add a little cream thats high in fat, and maybe some cinnamon

3. Sounds dank. How's the smell when you're making it? If not to weed-y, perhaps I'll make my father a glass :smoke:

4. try adding dates to it, if you wanna get really ethnic haha :smoke:

5. Mix that with some Kahlua or irish cream.. get twisted.
    Are edibles good with alcohol? I've never tried. Huh...

Anyway, thats a pretty cool recipe.