Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bhang

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Thinking Ideas, Jun 14, 2010.

1. No, not bong. Bhang! The delicious cannabis-milk drink from India. I just whipped up a batch with some blueberry herb and OH MY GOD (or should I say Shiva?). It's so good and its fucking me up.

Has anyone else tried Bhang?

2. I've heard many good things about it, but have yet to try it.

Nice job, dude. Let's see some pics!

3. Vishnu is the creator in Hinduism :D Shiva is the destroyer :D

4. haven't heard of it .... but now i'm curious. will check out the edibles section of the board for recipes...

5. Oh, thanks for clearing that up, haha! I really don't know much about Hinduism as you can tell.

6. well a nice little fact of the day for ya then is that hinduism has over 500,000 gods/deities!

7. do people actually memorize all those???

8. its legal to be sold in some shops in parts of India, because it's used for religious purposes

9. where is there a recipe for this? im very curious

10. would almond milk work? instead of using cows milk?