Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bhang bars through airport security

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fatb0123, Jul 16, 2011.

1. just wonder would Bhang bars get through airport security? the bags that they're packaged in seem to be air tight lol

2. I don't know, man. When I went through security, no one even looked in my bag. I just put it through a metal detector, and I was off to the plane. But some places will search your entire bag for something like that.

3. I just googled it and omg those are sick! xD

4. Can you rewrap them in a different kind of chocolate bar wrapper? "CANNABIS CHOCOLATE" across the front of the package might tip them off, lol. :p

And I don't think anyone has ever cleared up whether dogs can sniff weed through edibles, but most airports don't have dogs unless they have a reason to. Or unless you're in Russia.

5. im not sure if you want to bring anything through the airport, they got dogs and shit, it would be extremely hard, and extremely ballsy to do it

6. #6 waitwtf, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2011
    Everybody says this but I've never even seen a drug dog in an airport, I've flown 3-4 times a year for most of my life...

Unwrap them and put them in a regular baggie, they'll breeze right through. My brother's doing it tomorrow, and his girlfriend did it last week. No big deal.

7. I flew to Hawaii and back through denver, orlando, and fucking LA. None of them had dogs or any form of detecting devices in the terminals. And both the airport of Kauai and Orlando had no dogs within the entire airports.

8. That was one month ago.

9. Just put it in a nondescript container and you'll be totally fine. I fly with edibles every time I fly, they've never strip searched me or commandeered my food haha. I've even had a really nice convo with a cute TSA female, while I was ripped and sucking on a cannabis lollipop. They don't see food and assume there's weed in it...

10. From what I read at Bhang Chocolate: The Original Cannabis Chocolate | Buds and Roses Collective LA

They should be completely safe in a different container. They extract the THC, they don't cook or make the chocolate with the marijuana plant material itself. So the smell of it should not be in the chocolate. I doubt a dog would even notice it then >.>. Just put it in something like a wrapper from another chocolate part that's similar in size.

Dogs can smell through most.. Almost all of them really..

11. Thats just pushing the limits man.

12. #13 daxdroxkilla575, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha yeah like honestly I dont know if its just because I'm in new mexico but I've never seen dogs at the airport here?

13. If you do get caught, just be all like: "Officer I just really lurve chocolate".

14. #15 tanielson, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2011
    I've typically flown out of DIA every time (colorado represent!), so maybe that's why it's easier to take edibles on planes. I've always eaten the rest of my edibles right before the return flight back home though...so I'm never riding dirty coming home. I'd probably be willing to chance it on most flights though.

Edit: Going through airports sober pisses me off. All those fatasses walking as slow as possible, the kids wailing like mad banshees, and the douche TSA's who are a baby step above rent-a-cops are infuriating...unless you're high! haha...

15. Either way, I almost got completly fucked in Sydney Australia a month ago. Never worth it for a 4 hour high.

16. The homie is gonna try and do this soon. You guys think it is a safe bet? It would definitely make his ski trip much more fun. I have brought large (graffiti) pens with at lots of flammable ink in them on the plane before and had no problems.

17. not worth NOT going on the ski trip.

just buy some local buds; not hard if you apply yourself.

18. Eat them instead. I would never bring anything to an airport unless it was perfectly legal.