BF LSD v. G13 Pineapple Express v. GH Super Lemon Haze

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by toxicXchocobo, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Anyone have any personal experiences with these three strains?
    Noticed they're within the top 5 at Attitude & considering the reviews all seem well worth the price.

Was hoping for some personal experiences in growing each in terms of ease, sensitivity to watering/nutrients/etc, as well as quality of the final result. Average time from seed to harvest & any other helpful info also greatly appreciated if available.

Thanks! :smoke:

2. I've smoked all 3.. I've only started growing out SLH and LSD. So far the LSD is the clear cut winner in terms of highs. It was my fave smoke at cannabis cup. SLH was great and all but I'm used to really good super silver haze. LSD is also growing like a champ.. so I def recommend the faster flowering LSD as opposed to the longer flowering sativa SLH.. but to each their own and if hazes are your thing.. then def get the SLH

3. I love the LSD, I have vaped it in Amsterdam and grown it at home. Fantastic to grow and to smoke. I have not tried the SLH but everybody who has smoked it or grown it says it amazing. I have not tried the G13 PE either but have heard groovy things about that to.

Good luck :wave:

4. Well it's settled then.
    Already I was leaning heavily towards the LSD so I'll start with it, then around 8 weeks or so start Super Lemon Haze then when that reaches 8 weeks go with Pineapple Express. Should have plenty leftover to fully and accurately compare them with first hand experience too.

Thanks for all the feedback. Now I'm even more excited about the LSD! ^-^

[​IMG]

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.