~*Beyond Thunderdome*~

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LizardKing5321, Feb 3, 2006.

1. I gots a story to tell children, so take a seat and light up, cause you'll need it. I had the greatest glass piece of all time, a long time ago. A beautiful 6 inch inside out spoon, that I loved from the very start. But one day, as a good, but slightly drunk, friend of mine decides to do 97 down a 25 MPH residential street, just as a man with a bright light and a lingering smell of Bacon on him pulled onto said street and stopped us. Now that piece is holed up in an evidence locker somewhere all alone, and i was left down and out from the loss of such a friend. But needless to say I had to replace her.

I found a friend who blew glass, and had him fashion me a 9 inch Sherlock dry piece, and color it with a design i saw while having a seizure once, and it came out great. I didn't quite attach to it like it's predecessor, but it did me good. Now a few days ago, I'm smoking some scrumptious KB at home with a friend, and he happens to take the last hit. As he goes to empty the remains, he taps the curve where the stem meets the bowl, and i see my new buddy's head just fall out of the window of a Jeep Cherokee with a 6 inch lift and 44" Bogger's on it, so you know he had a nice little free fall.

I'm talking your ear off, so I'll go, but remember kids. Take care of your pieces, and they will take care of you. And don't let your friends cash the bowl....

2. I hear ya man, Ive lost 2 spoons in my two years of toking and both time a friend was cashing the bowl or dropped it :( it's hard to be friends woth people when they break awesome things.

3. I usually reserve my glass bong for me when I cheif. So seshes get my acrylic bong. Just buy a more drop safe bong and you should be alright.

Sorry to here about your sherlock though. I remember when my ex broke Jesus, my pipe. I was sad. But we fixed him up ghetto rigged style so now he is Hesus.