Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bewst munchies

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by billy dempsey, Apr 7, 2003.

?

whats the best munchie food?

1. fast food

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. pizza

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. chinese

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. chips/snack food

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. candy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. stuff you have to cook yourself

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ok what do you gusy think is the best munchie food

2. I voted pizza, cause they bring it to me!

3. Hmm....I would have to click them all except candy. Chinese fooz is good though.

4. damn..... when im stoned, i usually eat anything thats around me, but if i had a choice, i would chose the first 5, but now that very last one (cus i am usually too stoned to be able to cook)

5. jack-in-the-box bacon ultimate cheeseburger!! now i'm hungry:)

6. Andy Capps hot fries are my fav munchie. With andy capps, 99 cents will get you a fat bag :p

7. I put snack food, cause it's closest to Beef Jerky. That's my
    favorite.

8. pizza !!! i like donuts alot too (no im not a cop) , the last week ive been getting up at around 5am walking over to the donutshop geting a cinabun and choclate milk then coming back to the pad and blazing then wake up about noon :)

Now my sleep pattern is all fucked up though :X

9. I'd deff have to agree and go with piZZZZa as welll...:smoke::smoking::smoking:

10. "stuff you have to cook yourself"

haha... i wish i had that kind of motivation ;)

11. Stuff you have to cook yourself...except when you have ben and jerrys

12. Savoury stuff... anything with interesting tastes... curry is particularly good.

OMG, seriously hungry now... :D

13. all of the above, it just depends on my mood.

usually if I have already eaten then I'll go for the sweet snacks.

heavier foods (like pizza, chinese) only if I haven had a big meal in the last few hours. then its "better get out of the way"

14. ugh...first time (actually 2nd time) gettin stoned in over 2 weeks on saturday :D (i was high all day)

munched out sooo bad that i was actually *full* all day :)

15. hmm, I don't usually want to eat like a meal or whatever. Chinese food is my favorite, but it's rare that i'm in the mood to eat it. I usually am content with a bag of salsa doritos. Ice cream can be good too........

16. Have you tried eating olives straight from the jar? If you
    haven't, give it a try. But if you're gonna do it, don't use
    generic olives. Get good ones, like Marios.

In fact, I think I'll have some now.

17. All of the poll.. In moderation of corse!!!!!!!

18. last night I was all about Taco Bell but was too lazy to go out and walk a couple blocks. And I didn't want to walk in the rain. Good thing I found that egg, sausage, and cheese Hot Pocket or the munchies would have kicked my ass.

19. had to select chinese and self cooked stuff ... toasties - i am toastie grand chef.

recently discovered the excelence of mexican... mmmmmm fajitas!

20. agreed