Beware of Seed Supreme

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by DanielLee, Jul 8, 2019.

1. I ordered from Seed Supreme about a month ago and received my order 6 days ago. During the nearly 3 weeks of wait I tried to contact them to see if my order was still okay or if there were some issues, but received no answer. So that was the first sign. Then received the order about a week ago and was super excited until I opened the packaging and looked at the seeds. Of the 30 seeds in total nearly all were immature, only 1 purple haze was mature and actually did pop and is currently in my grow room. The rest of the seeds had the traditional immature look, whitish yellow and small. And lol and behold not a single one popped. Yes I tried them, I spent 120 dollars on them so I tried. Got one seed out of 30. F*** Seed Supreme.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I told them they had really bad genetics.

I ordered autos and received “autos” that were photos

3. I feel you brother. I got a pack of 6 from DNA and of the 4 that I have popped they were the slowest to germinate and were weak to sprout. I might have lost one due to grower error, but for not one to sprout even a little stem up while others packs survived has to be bad breeding.
    Don’t even know what I’d do about that. I probably spent a little more than half of that amount on just a 6 pack and so far none of that pack has made it into rotation. Sorry to hear yours couldn’t make it either.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Damn. I have noticed a few immature looking seeds out of the 40 or so I've gotten from them, but 100% germ rate so far.
    The only one I've had die, was all my fault. I mistakenly flooded the seedling a week in, and didnt realize it.

Customer service usually responded within 24 hours to the emails I sent too.

That's only been my experience tho.

5. #5 Papa Puff, Jul 14, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2019