Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Betty Crocker Warm Delights?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by FuegoNugs, Dec 30, 2010.

1. I don't know too much about edibles, so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question.

I don't know if you have ever seen the "Warm Delights" before, but it's basically a microwaveable brownie kit from betty crocker. It's cake mix, water, and then some chocolate topping that you put in the microwave for a minute and 15 seconds.

I was really surprised with how good these were, and then I started thinking, is there any way to incorporate weed into the mix? They're extremely quick, and extremely tasty.

So, do you think it could be done? If so, what do you think the best way would be?

I was thinking maybe butter, or some oil... but I'm really not sure.

2. Not really sure how you'd get around that if no butter's involved in the recipe, THC isn't water soluble so unless anyone has a better idea, I'd make the brownies the old fashioned way - melt some butter, put the weed in, then let it simmer for like an hour so all the THC is absorbed. Then you just follow a standard brownie recipe. Good luck.

3. Well I was thinking you could add butter or oil or .. whatever and it wouldn't hurt the outcome at all. It's just a little personal brownie thing, so i thought it might be interesting.

I'm going to be making brownies the normal way when I'm able to smoke again, I've never had brownies before so I'm pretty excited haha.

4. Make some BHO and throw a glob of that in once its done microwaving

5. I melted some (Regular) butter down, and poured it in the mix. It didn't affect the finished product at all.

Would I be able to melt down cannabutter in the microwave for like 15 seconds without it losing it potency?

I would have tried this method already, but I can't smoke right now. Definitely going to give it a try the minute I'm able to smoke again

6. If you have the cannabutter you could microwave the brownie and put some cannabutter on it.

7. I´ve microwaved pot before, and the thc starts popping all over the micro after 15 seconds, what´s the most you could possibly microwave pot without killing it completly?

maybe a couple minutes at best.

8. a small batch of cannaoil will work just fine.