Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Betting weed over Superbowl Game.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iCheetos, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Bet towards the Pats. Doesnt look good right now. Nervous as fuck. Betting an O of dank [​IMG]

2. If only wes walker catched that wide open pass!
    Fuck!

3. Looks like you bout to lose than O homie

4. YOU JUST LOST AN O! :smoking:

5. ....I'm speechless...

6. see what happens when you bet on the pats

7. dudeeeee gambling is THE worst addiction ever, aside from heroin ;D unless you can afford to lose everything

8. Thank god, if them damn Giants beat my Packers.. At least they won it all.

Sorry for your loss though man!

9. Good googily moogily

10. Say bye bye ganja :wave:

11. Had to learn the hard way. Smoking a gram of it and delivering it after.

12. Haha, you bet on the Patriots? I bet on the Giants, put down 100 bucks, odds were 2.15. Last year I bet 100 bucks on the Packers and they won even though the odds were against us that time too. FOOTBALL! Well time to toke, been completely sober until now...

13. You just lost that o boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Don't feel bad man, my dad bet $500 on the Pats lol.

I would hate to give that ounce to somebody :(:(:(

15. Wes walker cost us the game with no defenders around him and a perfect pass.
    #Gamechanging.

16. #16 Americandutchyz, Feb 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2012
    shoulda bet on the giants man..

and damn I wouldn't be able to part with that o ya got there.

I would say I got frisked and the cop took it but didn't arrest me...some dumbass excuse like that :p

17. Yea but he did have a couple good receives im not gonna lie

But not good enough

18. hahaha that guy passing the trophy around looks so akward lmao

19. Lol, maybe cause he's holding a trophy while a group of giant men are trying to make out with it.

20. amen brother