Better than?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by tseries, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Hey guys. Just askin to see what is a better vape.
    Just how they are. Not for oil.

Only for ground bud.

Magic flight launch box or atmos raw

2. Magic flight launch box. In every category.

3. I can get raw for $80. Or a vapir o2 mini for 100

4. You can get a MFLB for like 75 new..

5. Ebay has em around that price

6. ahh but shipping to canada is $30 so it brings it to 100 :(

i can get a used one here for 85

7. Ahhhh.... that sounds like your better bet then got mines as a first vape a little after christmas and have enjoyed it thus far, power adapter would be nicer though but definitely not paying 59 bucks for one. Ill upgrade to a desktop later, I travel a lot and my flight does what I need at the moment.

8. I believe most of these are not in fact real, but I may be wrong. So you're still going to get pretty much the same quality vape but you will not be covered by the manufacturers lifetime warranty which is one of the best features.

9. Haha I actually just posted my like 4 month old MFLB on Craigslist for 85, seemed like a fair price since direct from the manufacturer is $120

10. i just want something that i can hide away... it id get some big clunky thing for cheap

11. Considering the atmos raw is not for herbs that's extremely obvious. The atmos raw is for oils only. It cannot do herbs, EVEN with modifications. Plenty of headshops try to sell you one for herbs and tell you that it can work with this new cart or mod or screen or filter. Its all total bullshit. The atmos raw is not an herb vaporizer.

12. They're 100% real. The MFLB can be had brand new with warranty for 70-80 for about a year now.

13. I like the raw better personally, but both have their advantages.