Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Better than top shelf....Mjmama's pickup thread!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mjmama25, Mar 28, 2012.

1. #1 mjmama25, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    The only thing better that top shelf is the stuff they keep below the counter. Saved for loyal and discerning customers who know what to ask for. This is some BLOG hash. Its Blackberry X Lemon OG and probably the best hash I've come across so far. Smells and tastes more pungent than most weed. Not hashy tasting at all, which is a plus for me. It's an eyelid dropper for sure.

Attached Files:

2. You can see how bubbly it is. The last pick shows some smoke that got trapped in a bubble. It's pretty cool looking IMO.

Attached Files:

3. I want that lol, looks bangin

4. Awesome grab, mjmama! Looks super tasty (I love the smoke bubble!) :hello:

5. I can't believe it smells that strong! dome checkkk :bongin:

6. [quote name='"PNWChr0nic"']I can't believe it smells that strong! dome checkkk :bongin:[/quote]
    I thought someone must be smoking some Sour D the first time I smelled this stuff being burned. Great smell and taste.

7. That looks tasty lol, definitely a great pick-up!

8. I was born in California, due to my dad's job I moved to New Jersey.

If I hadn't, I would be 4 felonies less and a lot happier, I kind of want to cry thinking about it.

9. [quote name='"Rakim"']That looks tasty lol, definitely a great pick-up![/quote]

Thanks man.

10. [quote name='"HxCurt"']I was born in California, due to my dad's job I moved to New Jersey.

If I hadn't, I would be 4 felonies less and a lot happier, I kind of want to cry thinking about it.[/quote]

That really is sad. Sorry for your luck. :(

11. Great stuff mjmama! You always have the best shit :) That hash looks just ridiculous, and that bubble action looks pretty sweet :) Can't believe you're smoking hash from such a small piece :eek: Lungs of steel I guess.

12. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']Great stuff mjmama! You always have the best shit :) That hash looks just ridiculous, and that bubble action looks pretty sweet :) Can't believe you're smoking hash from such a small piece :eek: Lungs of steel I guess.[/quote]

I wish! I'm always coughing my brains out, hahaha. I just love that little pipe though. They sell them as hash pipes here. Really hard hitting, that's for sure. And thanks for the kind words. I appreciate all the comments.

13. My buddy has a couple hash spoons they provide pretty great flavor,
    Im still amazed it's that aromatic, All the hash I've ever smoked had a really satisfying but mellow scent. That just sounds superb :smoke:

14. whats up from norcal. were you at in cali? I forgot if i asked. We need to get a norcal toker group going!

15. [quote name='"mjmama25"']

I wish! I'm always coughing my brains out, hahaha. I just love that little pipe though. They sell them as hash pipes here. Really hard hitting, that's for sure. And thanks for the kind words. I appreciate all the comments.[/quote]

Haha such a champ! Bong hits of dry sift has me coughin :) and thats pretty cool, I do like the pipe. And no problem, i love lookin at your bud threads. Always topshelf.

16. [quote name='"Gopedxr"']whats up from norcal. were you at in cali? I forgot if i asked. We need to get a norcal toker group going![/quote]

I'm between Sac and Tahoe somewhere....
    Don't like to get too specific online. ;)

17. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

Haha such a champ! Bong hits of dry sift has me coughin :) and thats pretty cool, I do like the pipe. And no problem, i love lookin at your bud threads. Always topshelf.[/quote]

Thanks. :)

18. [quote name='"mjmama25"']

Thanks. :)[/quote]

I've really liked some of your replies to people lately.

19. Thanks :) i have really been trying to come off as less agressive. People tend to attach sheldons attitude and arrogance to my words if i am not super careful :p plus i have been picking less fights :whistle: